TNT's summer originals dominated the basic cable ratings charts last week, claiming such victories as:
– Basic cable's #1 program among total viewers: Rizzoli & Isles
– Basic cable's Top 4 dramas with adults 25-54: Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies, Major Crimes and Perception
– Basic cable's #1 drama with adults 18-49: Falling Skies
– Two of basic cable's Top 5 dramas with adults 18-49: Falling Skies and Rizzoli & Isles
– 4 of basic cable's Top 6 dramas in total viewers: Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, Perception and Falling Skies
TNT also has big news on the time-shifted viewing front, as the June 25 season premiere of the blockbuster drama Rizzoli & Isles grew to a final Live + 7 delivery of 9.4 million viewers. That makes it basic cable's most-watched drama telecast for the summer-to-date and easily eclipses last year's season premiere by a whopping +18%. In the demos, the premiere of Rizzoli & Isles scored 3.2 million adults 25-54 (+9% vs. the season 3 premiere) and 2.6 million adults 18-49 (+6%).
Last Tuesday's episode of Rizzoli & Isles – which ranked as basic cable's #1 program for the week among viewers and #1 drama with adults 25-54 – has averaged 7.5 million viewers in Live + 3. In key demos, last week's episode has grown to 2.5 million adults 25-54 and 2.0 million adults 18-49 in Live + 3.