THE DaKVERSE - DAR ROBERTS & KERRY STUART FAN PAGE
Part of AUSXIP The Bard's Corner
Written by Melissa Good

NOVELSSHORT STORIES  |  ARTWORKMISSY GOOD'S XENA FANFIC

 

ImageDar Roberts, corporate raider for a multi-national tech company, is cold, practical, and merciless. She does her job with razor-sharp accuracy. Friends are a luxury she cannot allow herself, and love is something she knows she'll never attain. Kerry Stuart left Michigan for Florida in an attempt to get away from her domineering politician father and the constraints of the overly conservative life her family forced upon her. After college she worked her way into supervision at a small tech company, only to have it taken over by Dar Roberts' organization.

Her association with Dar begins in disbelief, hatred, and disappointment, but when Dar unexpectedly hires Kerry as her work assistant, the dynamics of their relationship change. Over time, a bond begins to form. But can Dar overcome years of habit and conditioning to open herself up to the uncertainty of love? And will Kerry escape from the clutches of her powerful father in order to live a better life? The answer to both questions is no - unless these two women can strengthen and cement the tenuous bond that forms between them. First they must face storms that neither expects . . . and live to tell the tale.
 


 

Novels


 


 


 


 

 

Tropical Storm
Parts 1 - 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16
This is an Uber-Xena Fiction. That means, no Xena, no Gabrielle. It's just about two people, whose lives collide in contemporary Miami, and how they cope with that. This is not 'in place' of my next X and G story, btw.. it's a filler while I'm waiting for more of the4th season to air.

Buy From Amazon.com

 

 

Hurricane Watch (Sequel to Tropical Storm)
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Well, that was a long break.(laugh) Dar and Kerry are back. This is a sequel to Tropical Storm - and is set in more or less the same time period. It's the end of January, and things are not going smoothly for our uber friends at work. Dar and Kerry are trying to balance the stresses of their common workplace, with building a life with each other in their off hours. That's not easy, and just when they start getting things in order... well, that's what the story's about.

Buy From Amazon.com

 

Eye of the Storm (Sequel to Hurricane Watch)
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12

Yep.. Dar and Kerry are back.It's been a few months, and things are settling down. Or are they? No matter what, life around these guys is never boring. More corporate intrigue, and personal discoveries ahead as Dar finally has to deal with issues long buried, and Kerry faces the consequences of her own actions.


Buy From Amazon.com


Tropical High (Sequel to Eye of the Storm)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7 Part 8 Part 9 Part 10 Part 11  Part 12-13 (Final)
Dar and Kerry find life getting ever more complex as Dar gets involved in an investigation of the military, and Kerry takes on new challenges at work. Old memories flare up, and Dar questions youthful choices as her past causes Kerry problems in the present.

 

** The online version has been published in two parts.
Red Sky At Morning (Tropical High - Part 1) & Thicker Than Water - Part 2)


Terror Of The High Seas
Parts 1-4 5-8 9-11

Dar and Kerry finally take sometime off to just kick back, relax, and give Kerry some time to recover from the death of her father. What could be more peaceful than a little boat trip acrossthe Caribbean? .

Purchase from Amazon.com

 

Moving Target (Sequel to Terror Of The High Seas)
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3-8 13-15 16-19 20-22 23-26 27-33

While attending a high technology show, Dar and Kerry are approached by an aggressive entrepreneur who owns the onlyAmerican based cruise line. He challenges them to compete with an old archrival on a contract to network his ships and gain a foothold in a new industry.Question is – are they ready to compromise their standards to win?


***Moving Target is published as Tropical Convergence - Purchase from Amazon.com


Storm Surge (Sequel to Moving Target
Life has settled down to some unusual peace and quiet for Dar and Kerry after their escapades at sea. Dar is moving forward with new international business, and Kerry is busy designing new ways of doing things. Finally, it seems that they have work, and their home lives in balance and they are ready to take on new challenges and have some fun. But life has a way of throwing a twist at you when you least expect it and the challenges turn into an experience neither of them will ever forget.
Parts 1 - 24 (Final) PDF Format

*** Purchase form Amazon.com - this book is Part 1 of the web version

 


Short Stories A Present Under theTree
- A short Christmas Visit with Dar and Kerry

Ringing in the New Year
- A short vignette with Dar and Kerry, and some jewellery

Home from the Sea
-  a Halloween story

Unmasked Hearts
- A visit with Dar and Kerry very early in their relationship.

Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Dar and Kerry get a visit from some very old friends.

V-Day
-
a short tale ofValentines Day, Dar and Kerry style.

A New Year in Miami
- Dar and Kerry celebrate the new year in typical style.  

A Tropical Christmas
- Just a very short visit with Dar and Kerry and families