As doctor Callie Torres on Grey’s Anatomy, Sara Ramirez played one of TV’s groundbreaking bisexual characters — but “I didn’t know if I was ready to come out publicly,” says Ramirez, 42, who identifies as queer and bisexual herself. Ramirez, who currently stars on CBS’s Madam Secretary, says hearing about continuing violence against the LGBTQ community, including the 2016 shooting at Orlando’s Pulse nightclub, convinced her she needed to speak out. She also shares how she told friends (during their movie night!) that she was about to share her truth with the world.
More GirlPower News
- Press Release: Trouble Is My Business with Brittney Powell Released on DVD and Blu-ray!
- SPOILERS: Official Movie Stills from Wonder Woman 1984 – Second Wonder Woman Movie
- ‘Wynonna Earp’ Cast & Creator Talk Season 3 at ATX Festival
- Photos of Wynonna Earp Cast at ATX by Christa Morris
- Video: Wynonna Earp Season 3 Trailer!!!
- Jennifer Garner in “Peppermint” – Upcoming Action Thriller – September 7, 2018 Release
- Murphy Brown Reboot – First Video!
- Roundup of New Shows, Renewed or Cancelled Shows!
- Feeling Seen Documentary Videos: Nicole da Silva and Steven Sears
- Mamma Mia Here We Go Again Final Trailer!
- Geeky Heart Explodes – Wonder Woman Fighting With A Lightsaber
- Killing Eve Episode Clip: Keep It Together Frank
- New Film Of KickAss Female Viking Warrior “Heathen”
- Katee Sackhoff In New Scifi Netflix Show Another Life
- Kickstarter Campaign: Feeling Seen Documentary