THE BODY GUARD

By Mavis Applewater

July 2002

Disclaimers: Yes, I know who they look like. Trust me; it isn’t them. This story and its characters are the sole possession of the author and may not be reproduced, posted, or sold without the author’s permission. So there! This story contains graphic descriptions of consenting adult women in sexual situations. If for any reason, real or imagined, this isn’t something you wish to experience, then do us all a favor and don’t read this story or anything else I have ever written. If for any reason it is illegal for you to view such material, then do me a favor and don’t read this until it’s no longer a crime for you to do so.

A special thanks to my beta reader Joanne.

As always, this is for Heather.

 

PART ONE

Nadine followed Evie down the corridor of the five-star hotel that would be her home for the next few weeks. It would depend on how long it took to get her new client settled in a comfortable and safe environment. Despite her normally calm and collected demeanor she felt the slight stirring of butterflies in her stomach.

Nadine wasn’t normally star struck since she provided security for all sorts of celebrities. But this wasn’t just another television actress she had been hired to protect; this was Charlene Jones. And the petite blonde-haired green-eyed television actress starred in Nadine’s favorite show.

Charlene Jones had been appearing in her living room every Wednesday night since the show began. Ghost Town was a hokey sentimental clean-cut hour-long show. And Nadine had failed to miss a single episode since it first aired a few years ago. In fact, a commercial featuring the attractive blonde and her new series inspired Nadine to watch the first episode.

Nadine was so completely hooked on the show that she had her VCR preprogrammed so it would record the show if she were called out of town on business or some other troublesome aspect of real life. The tall brunette would never admit to anyone that she watched the sappy show. And she was honest enough with herself to admit that if the show starred anyone other than Charlene Jones she wouldn’t bother watching.

Evie had continued her spiel regarding the need to follow the confidentiality agreement that Nadine had signed earlier. Signing such an agreement wasn’t unusual in her line of work. Yet the way that Evie was pressing the binding nature of the contract was beginning to indicate to Nadine that something was wrong.

"You have to understand; Charlene is a very private person," Evie said as they neared the young star’s hotel suite which was located at the end of the hallway. "Ghost Town is about to air just enough episodes to sell it into syndication."

The thought of seeing Charlene in her fetching frontier costume, parading across her television screen five to six days a week, was more than a little appealing to the tall bodyguard. Still the overprotective and fearful tone in Evie’s voice was making Nadine nervous.

Evie seemed to catch the wary look in Nadine’s blue eyes. "Look, Charlene’s character, Tilly, is more wholesome and white bread than Shirley ‘Freaking’ Temple. Sometimes her fans have difficulty realizing that Charlene is a real person."

‘How bad is it?’ Nadine thought in a panic as they stopped just outside the star’s door. "I can understand that," Nadine offered in an effort to appease her new employer. "I’ve seen a lot of stuff in this business. My main concern and primary focus is to keep the client safe and their private life private," she explained honestly. "However I do not condone or cover up illegal activities," Nadine stressed.

"Nadine, your reputation for being good and discreet is the reason I hired you," Evie responded with a warm smile. "Trust me; Charlene isn’t into anything illegal or immoral. What I’m trying to explain is that Charlene is a real person. Her character is sweet and virtuous - a reputation that very few real adults could live up to. And the tabloids love to go after her just to sell their sleazy papers. So far they haven’t gotten anything they could print, which seems to be making them digging all that much harder. To give you an example, a few months back one of them sent a reporter to our hometown to see if they could find out who Charlene lost her virginity to."

"Our hometown?" Nadine questioned. "You’ve known Charlene for a long time, haven’t you?"

"You could say that," Evie responded with a light laugh. "I do want to warn you about something. At times the pressure gets to Charlie and she can be a real handful," Evie explained as she slid her keycard into the slot.

"Duly noted," Nadine acknowledged with a warm smile. Her mind wondered if the pretty little blonde could be as much of an overgrown spoiled brat as many of her other clients were.

"Okay then." Evie smiled as she started to open the door to Charlene’s suite. "I guess it’s time to meet the princess." As Evie swung the door open, her face fell. "Just great!" she spat out in horror as she burst into the living room of the posh suite.

Nadine followed closely and secured the door behind them. Her crystal blue eyes blinked in amazement as she took in the sight of her favorite television star buck-naked on the floor, sandwiched between two equally naked women. "That’s it, girls," the star slurred as her body rocked between the two women.

Evie’s face was flushed as she turned to Nadine. She looked up at Nadine with frightened green eyes as she brushed her curly blonde locks from her brow. Evie’s eyes searched Nadine’s chiseled features in an effort to gauge her reaction to the scene.

"I had a dream like this once," Nadine noted dryly as she swiftly crossed the room to retrieve an ugly straw handbag from the top of the wet bar. Something about the bag had caught the security specialist’s eye.

"Okay ladies, the party’s over!" Evie shouted as three pairs of startled eyes turned to her.

The naked women failed to notice Nadine who was busy yanking the videotape from the small video recorder she’d discovered in the straw handbag. When she smashed the camera, the redhead who was on top of the fleshy pile jumped up. "Hey!" she shouted in a sharp nasally voice.

Nadine glared at her as she began to unravel and shred the tape. The naked woman moved towards the tall brunette. "Don’t," Nadine cautioned with an icy growl that halted the working girl in her tracks.

"Who’s your tall friend, Evie?" Charlene slurred as she rolled off the blonde beneath her.

"Charming," Nadine grunted as she stared into the actress’ glassy green eyes. She then proceeded to search Charlene’s guests’ belongings.

"Those are my clothes," the second girl whined.

"I wouldn’t be so ready to admit to that," Nadine sneered as she searched the tacky clothing.

"Who do you think you are?" the blonde continued to whine with a high-pitched squeal.

"I’m gonna call the cops," the redhead threatened.

"No cops," Evie panicked.

"I’ll call them for you," Nadine volunteered with a shrug as she tossed the last of the women’s belongings onto the floor. She no longer wanted to touch the clothing now that she was completely convinced that there weren’t more hidden recording devices.

"What?" The working girls and Evie exclaimed in unison. Charlene laughed hysterically as she climbed up onto the sofa.

"I said that I would be more than happy to call the authorities," Nadine explained in a slow careful tone. The blonde began to frantically pull on her clothing while the redhead stood her ground. "Blackmail is a very serious crime."

"Blackmail?" the redhead scoffed. "We ain’t no leeches."

"Really? Then why the camera?" Nadine shot back as she picked up the telephone. "And why in Miss. Jones’ suite? Crystal, you should be ashamed of yourself," she added in disbelief as everyone looked around in an effort to figure out who Crystal was. "Well, if it isn’t blackmail and you were hired, then it’s prostitution. Not as serious but a crime just the same." She reached her long fingers towards the buttons on the telephone and halted her movements. "But when Miss Jones finds out, she’ll be very upset," she continued in a concerned voice as the other women looked at her strangely. "I’ll tell you what; I’ll let you and your friend off the hook if you tell us who hired you."

"Yeah right," the redhead scoffed.

"Hey, I don’t like this but someone hired you to have sex with Crystal in Miss Jones’ hotel room and I’d rather get my hands on that sleaze bucket than waste my time on the two of you," Nadine explained frankly.

"Who the hell is Crystal?" the redhead demanded.

"Crystal Rivera," Nadine offered in a bewildered tone as she pointed at the grinning Charlene. "Miss Jones’ body double," Nadine continued in exasperation.

Charlene leaned back on the sofa, ignoring her state of undress as she smirked at the scene unfolding before her.

"We did the wrong broad?" the whiney blonde exclaimed bitterly. "That’s just great. Now we won’t get paid."

"Shut up, will ya!" the redhead screeched as she began to get dressed. She turned to the smiling Charlene.

"Crystal Rivera?" she spat out in disbelief.

"Nice to meet you," Charlene greeted her with a small wave.

"Great," the redhead growled as she continued to put her clothes back on.

"This is the last straw, Crystal," Nadine muttered angrily. "I cannot believe you used Miss Jones’ room. You were supposed to be acting as a decoy so Miss Jones could visit the children’s hospital without the press finding out," Nadine stressed in a disgusted tone. "All she wanted to do was visit with those poor kids without it turning into a media circus."

"Whatever," Charlene blew out.

"That’s it. You’re fired," Nadine fumed, pleased that the actress was at least sober enough to play along. Evie simply watched the scene with a shocked expression.

"That goodie two shoes can suck my left . . . ," Charlene began.

"You ought to be ashamed of yourself," the redhead cut her off. "Look, the guy you want is Jerry Rainer. He hired us to get compromising pictures of Miss Jones. He does some freelance work for Hustler and some of the other sleazy rags," she explained as she wiggled into the last of her clothing and Nadine hung up the telephone. "You make me sick," she spat at Charlene before grabbing her friend and storming out of the hotel suite.

"I’m impressed," Evie offered in awe.

"Grab her something virginal to put on and then meet me in my room," Nadine said firmly.

"I get to go home with you?" Charlene purred as her head fell back.

"I’m not convinced that this suite is clear of listening devices," Nadine continued as she pulled her cell phone from her pocket. "Rivera?" she barked into the telephone. "I need a sweep done of Miss Jones’ suite. I also need you to set up a photo op at the children’s hospital. Meet me at the back entrance in a safe car in one hour." She snapped the telephone shut without bothering to say goodbye.

"So when are we going back to your place, hot stuff?" Charlene slurred from her perch on the sofa.

Nadine ignored the actress as she snatched up all of the remnants of the videotape and stuffed them into the pocket of her blazer. Then she brushed past the drunken starlet and went into the bedroom that was thankfully unused during the actress’ afternoon tryst. She continued on into the large bathroom and snatched the white terrycloth robe from the hook along with a large bath towel.

When she emerged from the bathroom she didn’t acknowledge Evie who was busy putting together suitable attire for their employer. She blazed a determined trail back into the living room to find Charlene passed out on the sofa. "Well, there’s one fantasy shot to hell," she grumbled as she knelt before the slumbering form. "Wakey wakey," she shouted as she lightly slapped Charlene’s cherubic cheeks.

Charlene Jones squeaked as her glassy eyes opened slightly. "Hey, hot stuff," she grumbled. Nadine opened her mouth to tell the blonde to get her duff in gear. Before she had the chance to speak, the tall brunette was pulled down on top of the blonde’s naked body as an eager mouth began to nibble on her own lips. Before she could object, her body reacted to the warmth of Charlene’s kiss. She parted her lips and allowed the blonde’s inquisitive tongue to explore the warmth of her mouth. Nadine’s knee parted Charlene’s firm thighs and pressed against the blonde’s wet mound while she cupped one of her breasts.

When the actress released a deep moan into her mouth, Nadine came to her senses and pulled herself up off her new employer’s naked body. "Don’t stop," Charlene panted in a needy voice.

"Ugh," Nadine groaned as she pulled the naked drunken woman to her feet. The blonde’s hands tried to fondle Nadine as she wrapped the robe around her body. As she tightened the belt, Evie entered the room. Nadine spun the swaying petite blonde around in an effort to keep the actress from groping her. "Is this what you meant by her being a handful?" Nadine inquired incredulously as she draped the towel over the blonde’s head to conceal her identity.

"I’m afraid so," Evie confessed in a bitter tone.

"Give me those clothes," Nadine requested as she held the drunken actress up. "I’m taking Miss Grabby Hands to my room, and after I sober her up she’s taking a little trip to the children’s hospital. Does she have anything scheduled for the rest of the day?"

"No. She did but her agent canceled," Evie explained as she handed over the simple flower-print dress.

"Then why don’t you give yourself a break?" Nadine offered. "I’ll babysit her and you can put your feet up for the rest of night."

"Really?" Evie inquired eagerly.

"Yes, really," Nadine reassured the weary assistant.

Nadine had to hold the drunken blonde up as she walked her down the hallway. Charlene was humming softly as they entered the modest room. Nadine tossed the actress’ wardrobe onto her bed. Then she guided the still humming blonde to the bathroom. The actress seemed to be lost in her own little world as Nadine yanked the bath towel from her head. Blonde hair flew everywhere as Charlene teetered slightly.

Nadine slid back the glass door to the shower and turned the shower water on to the coldest setting allowed. Then she removed the large white robe from the blonde’s body. "You like?" Charlene inquired as she stared up into Nadine’s crystal blue eyes with a slightly more focused gaze than she had earlier possessed.

"Not really," Nadine retorted snidely as she assisted the distracted blonde into the shower.

"Son of a bitch!" Charlene screamed as the icy water pelted her body. She tried to bolt out of the shower but Nadine blocked her path. "You heartless bitch," Charlene ranted as Nadine held her under the cold spray of water.

"You can adjust the temperature at any time," Nadine scolded her vehemently as Charlene’s teeth began to chatter.

The blonde’s unsteady hands quickly began to spin the faucet handles in an effort to increase the temperature. She tried to retreat towards the back of the shower, but Nadine’s long arms reached in and held her firmly in place as the brunette’s upper body became soaked.

"You’re enjoying this," Charlene screamed as she shivered.

"Yes," Nadine responded frankly as she felt the water warm up. She released her hold on the actress and left her alone in the bathroom. She left door open so she could be aware of any trouble.

She ordered a pot of coffee and a couple sandwiches from room service. Then she removed her damp blazer and blouse. She dried off and put on a fresh blouse as she listened to the sound of the shower running. She peeked in occasionally to reassure herself that her new employer hadn’t drowned.

Just as she was signing for the coffee and sandwiches, Nadine heard the water shut off and the blow dryer turn on. She entered the bathroom and placed both cups of coffee and the sandwiches on the vanity. Charlene shyly pulled the towel that was wrapped around her body a little tighter. Without meeting Nadine’s eyes Charlene nodded, understanding that she was to eat both sandwiches and drink both cups of coffee.

Later, when Nadine heard the blow dryer cease, she reentered the bathroom with another cup of coffee and the clothing Evie had selected for Charlene. The blonde still refused to meet Nadine’s gaze as she accepted the clothing and her third cup of coffee. Nadine picked up the plate and empty coffee cups and left the blonde to change into her clothing.

Nadine entered the bathroom once again with yet another cup of coffee. Charlene yelped in surprise as she quickly pulled her dress up. "Now you get shy?" Nadine grumbled as she placed the fresh cup of coffee down on the vanity.

"I’m no longer drunk," Charlene grunted as she ignored the icy stare Nadine was giving her.

"Good," Nadine snapped before leaving the stunned actress alone in the bathroom.

 

An hour later Nadine was sitting in the back of the town car. Seated next to her was her former favorite television actress. Rivera drove the car through the busy traffic after he assured Nadine that Charlene’s room was clear of any surveillance devices.

"Can I ask you a few things?" Charlene asked, finally breaking the chilly silence.

"Of course," Nadine responded flatly.

"Who are you?" Charlene blurted out.

Nadine couldn’t help the small smile that emerged. "I’m Nadine Foster. My company has taken over your personal security," Nadine informed the confused woman.

"Good to know," Charlene responded thoughtfully. "Where’s my sister?"

"Your sister?" Nadine questioned.

"Evie," Charlene informed her.

"I told her to take the rest of the night off,"Nadine answered, realizing for the first time how much the two women resembled one another.

"Good for you," Charlene praised her.

"Anything else?"

"Just one more thing," Charlene responded firmly. Nadine braced herself for a verbal assault, thinking that Miss Jones would remind her who was the boss. "Promise me that the press will be limited at the hospital. If I’m going to visit with the kids then I’d really like to visit with them and not just use them to save my sorry butt," she explained in a sincere voice.

"Done," Nadine reassured her.

 

PART TWO

"What do you think?" Evie inquired as her younger sibling looked around the small home with a bored expression. Charlene was hiding behind her Raybans, which was never a good sign. Nadine was becoming quite adept at detecting the telltale signs that meant Charlie was about to become ‘a handful’.

"What do you think, hot stuff?" Charlene directed towards the tall brunette.

‘Another bad sign’ Nadine thought as she curled her upper lip in disgust. "It’s not for me to say, Miss Jones," Nadine responded in a cool professional manner. Whenever Charlene started calling her ‘hot stuff’, she knew it was in both of their best interests to keep her distance from the moody little blonde.

"Really? You normally have so much to say," Charlene grunted.

"Charlie," Evie cautioned her sister.

"What?" Charlene snapped. "I was just asking our security specialist for some advice. So tell me, hot stuff, will I be safe and sound here?"

"Safe?" Nadine questioned. "Not really. The location is far too exposed. You need something more gated, but I know you dislike that idea. As for sound . . . well . . ."

"Ha ha!" Charlene smirked. "That’s it then. Hot stuff doesn’t like it so I guess it’s back to the hotel."

"Fine," Evie conceded. "We can look at the other place tomorrow." Nadine wandered away from the siblings as she sensed Evie’s blood pressure rising. Nadine had hoped that the little house in the canyon would be suitable. She was growing weary of Charlene’s tantrums. Granted, the actress was nothing at all like the horrible first impression she’d made while in a drunken stupor. Nadine quickly learned that the blonde was a very kind and endearing person- unless she was in one of her moods. Whenever she started calling Nadine ‘Hot stuff’ the brunette knew that her employer would disregard any propriety and her hands would begin to wander.

After the sisters bickered for a while Nadine drove them back to the hotel. She couldn’t miss the chilly silence and thick layer of tension that filled the car. She escorted the two women back to their suite. Charlene stomped off to her room and slammed the door. Both Evie and Nadine ignored the blonde’s temper tantrum and reviewed the actress’ schedule for the following day.

"That should about do it," Nadine concluded as they wrapped up for the evening. "If Miss Jones behaves herself on the set tomorrow, we should be able to look at that house."

"She won’t like a gated community," Evie said with a grimace.

"I know, but her need for absolute privacy is necessary," Nadine pointed out. "Not just because of her sexuality but because of the pressures. I can see what’s happening to her. Jerry Rainer isn’t smart enough to have sent those girls after her without someone else giving him ideas. Plus her agent is suddenly avoiding her since the show took a dip in the ratings. She knows that everyone is depending on her and it’s wearing on both of you."

"She really does feel that if the show fails it will be her fault," Evie added. "The funny thing is she’s the one asking for changes that would help the scripts. She doesn’t even enjoy doing the show anymore."

"Never mind me. Keep on talking like I’m not even here just like you always do," Charlene grumbled as she entered the room wearing a faded T-shirt and boxer shorts.

"Stay away from the bar, Charlie," Evie cautioned her.

"Damn it, Evie. I’m an adult," Charlene protested bitterly.

"True, and despite the fact that I’ve chosen to ignore your little tirades when you decide that drinking yourself into a stupor is a good idea, you have an early call tomorrow," Evie chastised her. Charlene slammed the bottle of scotch down onto the wet bar and spun around to glare at her sister. "Not to mention that perhaps Miss Foster doesn’t appreciate your behavior when you’ve been drinking," Evie stated in a cold voice.

Nadine stood suddenly, feeling extremely uncomfortable with the confrontation unfolding before her. She had long ago dealt with the actress’ unwanted advances when she was drinking but she hadn’t been aware that Evie knew about them. It wasn’t uncommon on the rare occasions when Charlene overindulged for Nadine to find her pleading to come into her hotel room. Nadine had gotten it down to a routine when Charlene hit on her. Nadine always managed to divert her attention but always agreed to allow her to stay. She would hold the blonde while she slept off the alcohol. Charlene would always slip out in the morning and neither woman ever spoke about the bizarre ritual. The truth was Nadine would never allow any other client to get away with spending the night in her bed despite the inevitable innocent outcome. Yet Nadine enjoyed holding Charlene as she slept - yet she hated it as well. She wished that just once the request would happen when Charlene was sober and that Nadine wasn’t her employee.

Nadine excused herself and made her way to the door. "Hold it," Charlene demanded. "Just what is my sister referring to?"

"I don’t what’s sadder," Evie belittled the blonde, "the fact that you hit on her or that you’re so drunk you can’t remember doing it. I swear sometimes you’re worse than . . ."

"Don’t," Charlene choked out.

Nadine took the eerie silence as her cue to leave the sisters alone to argue about Charlene’s behavior. Once Nadine was safely in the confines of her own room, she blew out a sigh of relief. Then she set about arranging her staff for the following day’s events. After she concluded her business she got ready for bed, and not for the first time, berated herself for not assigning someone else to watch over the troublesome starlet.

Just as she pulled back the covers on her full size bed, which was a tad too small for her almost six-foot frame, there was a timid knock on the door. She peeked through the peephole and found her employer standing on the other side in an agitated state.

"Yes, Miss Jones?" she greeted the blonde actress once she opened the door.

"May I have a word with you?" Charlene inquired in a shy voice.

"Of course," Nadine said with a nod as she stepped aside, allowing the smaller woman to enter her room.

Once Nadine checked the hallway to ensure no one noticed the blonde entering her room, she shut and locked the door. She turned to find Charlene standing in the middle of the room with her arms folded across her chest. "My sister has just finished reading me the riot act," Charlene explained. "It would appear that I’ve been behaving very badly." Nadine simply sat on the bed and allowed the actress to proceed at her own pace. "In addition to my normally brisk attitude and my general habit of being a complete pain in the butt, it would appear that I’ve made attempts at crossing the line with you. Is that true?"

"Yes," Nadine answered her honestly.

"Well, that would explain waking up in your bed and not feeling any better for it," Charlene grumbled. "It won’t happen again. I apologize and I will no longer allow Jack or Jose to control my hormones."

"Fine," Nadine accepted the actress’ apology.

"That’s it?" Charlene questioned her in disbelief.

"Yes," Nadine replied simply. Charlene continued to stare at her in wonderment. "What were you expecting? A spanking?" Nadine teased the smaller.

"Now there’s an offer," Charlene responded with a light laugh and a suggestive wiggling of her eyebrows. "And I just promised to behave myself," she added with a shrug. "Why?" she added in a soft tone.

"Why what?" Nadine asked as her heart pounded loudly in her chest; she feared the question that was about to come.

"Why did you allow me to stay?" Charlene asked. It was the one question that Nadine was dreading. "It’s more than obvious that you’re a honorable woman, so why let me sleep with you?"

"It was safer than taking you back to your room in your condition," Nadine lied.

"Of course," Charlene responded, accepting the lie. "Well goodnight, Miss Foster, and my apologies again."

"Good night, Miss Jones," Nadine added as she escorted the blonde out of her room.

 

PART THREE

Life with Charlene over the next few months bounced between a pleasant professional relationship and pure insanity and then back. True to her word, Charlene refrained from drinking and making a complete jackass out of herself. Yet the pressures of her career would, without warning, bring out the spoiled child that made everyone around her uncomfortable.

Nadine understood the frustrations that led to Charlene’s unexpected outbursts. There were rumors of the show’s cancellation; her agent seemed to be avoiding her; and the sleaze bucket, Jerry Rainer, seemed determined to dig up some dirt on her. Nadine managed to keep the lowlife away from Charlene but everyone was well aware of his attempts and feared that someone would out the actress.

The rumors surrounding the show’s impending demise were the worst. Many individuals depended on the show for their livelihood, and if it went under a lot of good people would be out of work. There was far too much responsibility resting on the pretty blonde’s shoulders. When the pressure overwhelmed the actress, Charlene would snap and act out.

"What’s going on?" Nadine inquired as she approached Evie on the edge of the sound stage.

"Charlie’s being a handful," Evie explained with a heavy sigh.

"Uh huh." Nadine grimaced as she looked at the blonde; she was on the set with her hands planted firmly on her hips as she glared up at the director. "I never understood why you explain her bad behavior that way."

"Mama used to say that whenever Charlie kicked up her heels," Evie explained with a smile.

"Why do I think she did more than just kick up her heels?" Nadine chuckled.

"She wasn’t a bad kid," Evie explained. "She was just full of life and had a real need to question authority."

"Nothing wrong with that," Nadine noted.

"It was in our house," Evie responded sadly. "Especially if Daddy was drinking." Nadine’s body tensed at the last statement. "Charlie is a good person," Evie stressed. "Did you know that even though she went to college and grad school on full scholarships, she worked two or three jobs so she could put me through school?"

"I’m impressed," Nadine responded sincerely, "but not surprised. Despite present appearances, I know your sister is really a nice person." Just as the words were spoken, the topic of their conversation slapped the director’s face. "Of course sometimes you have to dig a little to find that side of her," Nadine grunted as Evie chuckled.

They watched along with the rest of the cast and the crew as the tension grew between the irritated actress and the flustered director. Then Charlene released a spew of obscenities. "Then again," Nadine said as Charlene flipped the director off and stormed off the set, hiking her costume up around her waist and flashing everyone in sight.

"This should be fun," Evie groaned as she started to follow the blonde.

Nadine reached out quickly and halted Evie’s movement with a gentle touch to her shoulder. "I think it’s my turn," she offered as Evie opened her mouth to protest. "Let me."

"Thank you," Evie said with relief.

Nadine shrugged and made her way to the actress’ trailer located just outside the sound stage. She took a cleansing breath before knocking on the door. "Leave me alone!" came an angry shout from within.

Nadine rolled her crystal blue eyes in frustration as she retrieved her key from her pocket. There were only three keys to the star’s trailer; she had one and Evie and Charlene possessed the other two. She unlocked the door and boldly stepped inside, ignoring the angry green eyes staring at her. She closed and locked the door behind her.

"What?" Charlene flared.

"Rough day, Miss Jones?" Nadine inquired flatly.

"Why do you never call me by my name?" Charlene spat out.

"You’ve never asked me to," Nadine responded in confusion, fthe question catching her by surprise. Charlene muttered something unintelligible; the actress sat on the sofa strangling a pillow. "Do you want to talk about it, Charlene?" Nadine asked, taking a chance.

"Don’t call me that," the actress grunted with disdain.

"Okay," Nadine agreed, fearing that she’d misinterpreted the actress’ earlier comment.

"My parents call me that," the blonde explained. "At least they did when they were speaking to me. Call me Charlie."

"Fine, Charlie; what’s up?" Nadine encouraged the young woman who seemed to be calming down ever so slightly.

"They’re killing the show," Charlie blurted out.

Nadine couldn’t argue the point; she had noticed that the scripts were even more saccharine and stale than the previous year’s. "Look, I know the show is what it is. I’m not an idiot. I’m not even their first choice. Did you know that I was originally cast as Beth?" Charlie explained. Nadine was surprised that the innocent looking woman had originally been chosen to play the troublesome teen instead of the virginal lead. "They’d hired a name who pulled out just before the pilot was shot and suddenly I got my big break."

"That was quite a stroke of luck," Nadine said, still trying to determine just where the odd conversation was headed.

"I thought so." Charlie snorted. "Now I’m not so sure. I didn’t know I’d be playing a virgin for the rest of my life, much less having to live my life that way."

"So you slapped the director because you need to get laid?" Nadine asked in bewilderment.

"No," Charlie snapped. "Well, that might help. But I slapped Dirk because he’s an idiot. I just want the character to have more depth than a Dixie Cup. God All Mighty out there is insistent on doing whatever the studio wants."

Nadine sat down beside the fuming young woman and took in everything she’d been told. "So what do you want to do?" Nadine asked her in all seriousness.

"Get laid," Charlie retorted with sly grin.

"How about something I can help you with?" Nadine laughed.

The laughter died on her lips when she found herself locked in an intense gaze with the blonde actress. Nadine’s palms were sweating as she wondered if someone had turned the heat on in the small trailer. Charlie’s eyes darkened with desire as the blonde shifted her body a little closer to the bodyguard. "You didn’t look all that lonely the day I met you," Nadine noted harshly; she was still unable to break away from the intense gaze.

"Do you think I would have ever fallen into that trap if I wasn’t so lonely and drunk?" Charlie explained in a breathy tone.

Nadine was well aware of her attraction to her employer, and up until now it hadn’t been a serious problem. Suddenly she found herself in a very unusual dilemma as her body reacted to the look the actress was casting in her direction. "I don’t mix business with pleasure," Nadine asserted firmly while her stomach quivered from the nearness of Charlie’s body.

"You know I’d fire you if I thought I had a chance," Charlie offered in a sultry tone. "Why didn’t you move with us to the new house?"

"I have a home and you’re being watched by my people," Nadine explained as Charlie inched slightly closer to her.

"Is your home nice?" Charlie pressed as her gaze drifted to Nadine’s breasts.

"It’s an apartment in North Hollywood," Nadine explained as she felt the heat emanating off her employer’s body.

"And you would rather stay there than with me?" Charlie continued as her hand drifted to Nadine’s jean-clad thigh.

Nadine’s heart was pounding as her mind raced. She couldn’t stay with Charlie. She couldn’t handle sleeping under the same roof with this beautiful woman who had made it clear that she wanted to be intimate with her. It was bad enough that the tall brunette was spending almost every waking hour with the blonde. "What are you afraid of, Nadine?" Charlie pushed as her hand began to caress the brunette’s thigh.

"This," Nadine responded harshly as she captured Charlie’s lips. Nadine was angry with herself for falling into Charlie’s trap so easily. Her pent up passion overrode her anger and common sense as she parted the smaller woman’s soft inviting lips with her tongue.

Charlie laced her fingers through Nadine’s long raven tresses and pulled her closer. Nadine lifted the smaller woman onto her lap as her tongue explored the warmth of the blonde’s mouth. Charlie moaned into her mouth as Nadine deepened the fiery kiss. The brunette gathered up the hem of Charlie’s costume and hiked it up to her waist.

Charlie straddled Nadine’s hips and began to rock against her body. As Nadine lowered the actress’ underwear her mind screamed for her to stop. Her heart and her body had other plans and overrode her common sense. She cupped the blonde’s firm backside as the kiss ended. "If I give in this time, will you go back to the set and behave?" she whispered hotly into Charlie’s ear.

"Yes," Charlie panted in response.

Nadine raised Charlie’s gyrating body and slipped her hand down into the blonde’s wetness. Charlie cried out as Nadine’s fingers began to explore her passion. Charlie’s desire coated her fingers as she glided them along the blonde’s nether lips. "Come home with me tonight?" Charlie pleaded as Nadine began to stroke her throbbing clit.

"No," Nadine panted as she teased Charlie’s clit.

Charlie clung to her as Nadine’s fingers increased their rhythm, driving the actress closer to the edge of ecstasy. Charlie began to suckle her neck as Nadine’s hand slipped deeper into her wetness. Nadine stroked Charlie’s clit with the pad of her thumb as her fingers pressed against the opening of the blonde’s wet warm center.

Charlie’s hips rocked urgently as she pleaded for Nadine to take her. Nadine entered Charlie’s center with two fingers while she continued to tease her clit. Charlie thrust into Nadine’s touch as the brunette plunged in and out of her wetness. "Harder,’ Charlie pleaded as she thrust against Nadine’s hand. The brunette eagerly granted her request.

Charlie cried out as she collapsed against Nadine’s trembling body. Nadine stilled her movements as she allowed the last waves of passion to trickle through the tiny blonde’s body. She sighed deeply as Charlie breathed heavily against her neck. Charlie lifted her head and stared deeply into Nadine’s eyes with a passion-filled gaze.

Their eyes never broke contact as Nadine’s fingers wiggled inside her trembling lover. She watched the rise and fall of Charlie’s chest as she slowly resumed her movements. Charlie’s eyes never wavered from her own as she once again plunged in and out of the actress’ desire.

Charlie’s hips matched the sensual rhythm of the bodyguard’s hand as Nadine continued to pleasure the actress. Nadine leaned in as they both began to thrust wildly and reclaimed Charlie’s sweet lips. Their tongues engaged in a duel as Charlie’s thighs trembled against her touch. Nadine filled her lover completely as she felt the walls tighten around her fingers. Charlie screamed into the warmth of Nadine’s mouth as she climaxed.

Nadine cradled the trembling woman in her arms until her breathing returned to normal. Once Charlie was coherent, they returned to the set together. True to her word, Charlie was on her best behavior for the rest of the day. Nadine watched as the actress’ performance reached a new high and even the director couldn’t fight against the added depth she added to the character. Nadine was proud of the smaller woman and deeply ashamed of herself.

 

PART FOUR

Nadine remained firm about not spending the night at Charlie’s home. She still had a lingering feeling that she’d done something wrong. Despite her shame she couldn’t resist inhaling the scent of Charlie’s passion that still lingered on her fingers. When she returned to her dingy apartment, she scrubbed her hand raw in an effort to wash away the evidence.

Then she made a telephone call to Rivera and informed him that she would be driving Miss Jones to the set the following morning. She had a certain freelance scumbag she wanted him to follow. Someone had clued Jerry in on Charlie’s tastes and she wanted to know who and why.

The telephone rang an hour later. Normally being awakened at 3:00 A.M. would have upset her, but since she wasn’t able to sleep she welcomed the interruption. It was George, the man she had watching Charlie’s place. Someone was sneaking around trying to peek into the actress’ windows and nearly scared Evie to death.

Nadine was in a foul mood when she arrived at the gate. She read the riot act to every person who was working for the closed community then she went directly to Charlie’s. When she arrived she found a very upset Evie being comforted by Charlie and George who looked like he’d just lost his best friend.

"Talk to me, George," she growled as the large man quivered.

"I’m sorry, boss," he apologized. "He was lurking around the windows. Miss Evie was in the kitchen and heard him getting caught up in those bushes you had planted."

"Well, that’s why I put those prickly suckers in," Nadine grunted. "But he never should have gotten that close without you seeing him. Who was he?"

"I don’t know. He got away," George sheepishly confessed.

"George," the brunette growled.

"Nadine<" Charlie interrupted in a soft voice, "it’s the nature of my business. No matter where I live someone is always going to be snooping around."

"And it’s my business to keep that from happening," Nadine flared.

"But it does happen. I’m certain George did everything he could," Charlie reasoned.

"Charlie, I don’t want to scare you but this guy might not have been some sleazy reporter. He could have been a stalker," Nadine argued, instantly regretting her words when Evie released a frightened yelp.

"It’s all right, Sis; Nadine is just being overcautious," Charlie offered in order to comfort her sister as she glared at Nadine. "That’s why we hired her."

"I’m sorry, Evie," Nadine quickly apologized. "If it makes you feel better, George is heading right back outside and I’ll be spending the night."

She didn’t miss the way Charlie’s eyes lit up. She rolled her eyes at the blonde’s bright smile. "Well, no one’s going anywhere until I make fresh coffee for you and George and some hot chocolate for Evie," Charlie instructed everyone before she marched into the kitchen.

"I want to thank you," Evie offered from her position on the plush sofa.

"I’m just doing my job," Nadine responded.

"Not for tonight. For whatever you did for Charlie this afternoon," Evie explained as Nadine fought to hide her blush. "You know that you’re the only one besides myself who’s even tried to be there for her. So thank you for what you did."

"I’ll just see if Char . . . I mean Miss Jones, needs any help," Nadine blurted out quickly before she dashed into the kitchen.

"Should I ask?" Charlie inquired when Nadine burst in. Nadine growled as she leaned against the counter.

"Your sister was thanking me for what I did for you this afternoon," Nadine explained in a soft hiss.

"What does she think you did for me?" Charlie inquired as she stopped stirring the pot of hot chocolate for a brief second.

"I’m praying that she’s just assuming that we talked," Nadine explained.

"Let’s hope," Charlie responded with a wry chuckle as she poured the hot chocolate into a mug. "The coffee’s almost ready. Promise me you won’t be too hard on George; he feels terrible."

"He should," Nadine fumed.

"I think he has a crush on my sister," Charlie added. "And if I’m not mistaken, she feels the same way about him."

"Then I should reassign him," Nadine responded.

"No," Charlie protested. "He would do anything to protect her and that’s something I think we all need. I don’t care if anything happens to me, but Evie means the world to me."

"Speaking of mixing business with pleasure," Nadine began hesitantly as Charlie poured the coffee.

"Is this where you quit because of our tryst in my dressing room?" the blonde inquired in a flat tone.

"I should," Nadine responded harshly. "I can’t do my job if we’re involved."

"Why not?" Charlie argued as she calmly handed the bodyguard a steaming cup of coffee.

"It’s dangerous," Nadine explained.

"I don’t agree," Charlie calmly responded. "So far I’m very pleased with your services."

"Is that what today was? All part of the friendly service?" Nadine inquired in a hurt tone.

"No," Charlie answered her in a warm sincere voice. "Given my past behavior, I can understand why you might think that, but that’s not it. I’m attracted to you. I’ve enjoyed our late night chats and sharing lunch just as much as I did kissing you today."

"Just so we’re clear - I’m on duty tonight," Nadine stressed as Charlie loaded up a tray to bring out to the others.

"Spoil sport," Charlie grunted as she brushed past Nadine.

Later, after George had returned to his rounds and Evie was tucked back into her bed sleeping soundly thank to the Valium Charlie slipped her, the two women sat up on the sofa. "You should be getting some sleep," Nadine noted to the blonde curled up in her arms.

"I’m happy here," Charlie purred as she snuggled closer to the brunette.

"I want you to know that despite the fact that you were completely loaded I really enjoyed holding you on those nights when you would visit my room," Nadine reluctantly confessed.

"You did?" Charlie said in a gleeful tone. "I liked waking up in your arms."

"This is getting way too complicated," Nadine grumbled as she wrapped her arms around the smaller woman.

"You worry too much." Charlie yawned.

"You pay me to worry," Nadine pointed out.

"Now you sound like Evie." Charlie yawned once again.

"Charlie, who knows you’re gay?" Nadine asked as she ran her fingers through the smaller woman’s long blonde hair.

"Why?" Charlie murmured.

"Because someone’s targeting you, and if we can find out who it is your life will be a lot easier," Nadine explained.

"Well, let’s see. There are a couple of old flames," Charlie explained. "Not as many as you might think," she reassured the brunette. "One ex-girlfriend but she wouldn’t tell anyone. My parents, my sister, and my agent."

Nadine mulled over the list of names. "What about the ex-girlfriend? Why are you so certain that she wouldn’t tell anyone?" Nadine inquired.

"Amanda? No way." Charlie laughed. "First off, she’s an actress. Although she’s pretty out of the closet, the stinker, I know I can trust Mandy."

"Wait! Not Amanda Hughes?" Nadine said in surprise.

"That’s my ex," Charlie confirmed. "She was the one who recommended you."

"I did some work on her set and some parties for her," Nadine said, knowing that Amanda Hughes wasn’t the one who had betrayed Charlie. "I can’t believe that Amanda was in a steady relationship."

"We lived together for over six years," Charlie supplied with a smile. "She was my first lover. We met when we were nineteen and did our undergrad and graduate studies together."

"Amanda lived with someone?" Nadine blurted out. "I’m sorry, but she’s such a . . ."

"Player," Charlie concluded. "But she’s a good friend. A lousy girlfriend, but a good friend."

"That’s what I’ve heard," Nadine agreed.

"She wasn’t always like that," Charlie explained. "We were teenagers when we got together and we grew apart. When that happened, Mandy started the annoying habit of forgetting her way home at night."

"Now that sounds like Amanda." Nadine chuckled. "Okay, it’s not her or Evie. What about your parents?"

Charlie stiffened in her arms. "I don’t speak to them," Charlie responded flatly. "That was the first thing the tabloids found out. We grew up in a white trash neighborhood with equally white trash parents. Daddy drank, probably still does. He and Mom beat us whenever the mood suited them. I had talent and good grades and got out as soon as I could and took Evie with me. They got in touch with me in college. They needed money. When Dad found out I was gay, he beat me. I ended up in the hospital." Nadine tensed as she listened to Charlie. "It’s okay; it’s in the past," Charlie reassured her. "Besides, Mandy returned the favor. Dad ended up with a broken jaw and several broken ribs and Mandy got a night in jail. Evie explained why she did it, and apparently the police agreed with Mandy’s actions and let her go."

"I always liked her," Nadine commented, still feeling the anger stirring inside of her.

"Anyhoo," Charlie continued, "I thought I’d never hear from them again. Then, when I made the cover of People, all of sudden they were back. I send them a sizable check every month and they leave us alone. It’s the best relationship I’ve ever had with them."

"I’m sorry," Nadine softly whispered as she placed a tender kiss on top of Charlie’s head. She lingered for a moment and drank in the scent of the blonde’s shampoo.

"Me too," Charlie responded sadly. "So, who does that leave us with? A handful of not-so-steady girlfriends, a couple of flings, and nothing since I’ve hit the big time except for my agent, Paul Ragsdale."

"No friends from college?" Nadine inquired, recalling her own college days when she marched on Washington for gay rights.

"No," Charlie responded honestly. "Mandy and I wanted to work. Back then we were both in the closet. That was way before the days of Ellen or Melissa."

"That leaves your agent," Nadine concluded. "I’m familiar with his reputation. He’s a real shark but he would protect you since you’re bringing in money."

"I don’t think he’s ever liked me," Charlie explained as she yawned once again. "Evie brokered a hell of a deal."

"Wait, Evie brokered your deal?" Nadine asked.

"Yeah, she’s an entertainment lawyer," Charlie explained. "I don’t understand why she insists on only handling me, but she’s great at what she does."

"You put her through law school?" Nadine choked in amazement.

"How did you know I put Evie through school?" Charlie asked.

"She told me," Nadine explained.

"She must really like you." Charlie yawned.

"You need to go to bed," Nadine repeated. Charlie reached up and drew the brunette in for a lingering kiss.

"Only if you’re coming with me," Charlie said softly.

"I can’t," Nadine responded with regret.

"Then I’m staying up with you." Charlie yawned. "Besides, it’s almost time for us to leave."

Nadine blinked her weary eyes and looked at her watch, seeing that it was true. Soon they would need to leave for the studio.

 

PART FIVE

Nadine’s butt was dragging all morning from lack of sleep. Charlie told her to crash in her dressing room since she was more than safe on the closed set. Nadine refused until Evie arrived. "I can’t believe the two of you let me sleep in," she said in a panicked tone.

"You needed it," Nadine reassured her.

"You look like you could use a good night’s sleep yourself," Evie responded with concern.

"I’m going to catch a nap in Char . . . Miss Jones’ dressing room later," Nadine explained. "First I need to pop across the lot and talk to an old friend. Did George bring you in?"

"Yes. He’s right over there," Evie answered.

"Good. I won’t be gone long," Nadine supplied.

"How is she today?" Evie asked as she watched her sister rehearse a scene with her onscreen sister.

"A little tired but in good spirits," Nadine offered before making her departure.

Nadine watched as the brunette slammed a large man up against the wall. "Who sent you?" the dark-haired woman demanded as she held the man in a chokehold.

"Muff," the man blurted out; a burst of laughter broke out.

"Cut. " The director laughed as the buzzer sounded; the crew continued to laugh.

"What did you say?" The brunette laughed.

"I don’t know," the large actor confessed with a shrug.

"It sounded like ‘smurfs’," the brunette taunted her costar. "Gentlemen, prepare yourselves. Smurfs are about to attack us," the actress continued to tease him as she smiled and waved to Nadine.

The bodyguard returned the gesture, thankful for the friends she had on security who let her onto the closed set. "Can I have a moment, Frank, while Harry goes over his script?" the actress inquired. "Unless the smurfs are coming?"

"Take five," the assistant director called out.

"Can you believe that flub?" the actress asked as she approached Nadine. "Can’t fix that in looping."

"Oh, I seem to recall you making your share of bloopers, Amanda," Nadine teased her in return. "So how are you?"

"Better now that I’m looking into your baby blues," Amanda teased back. "So what brings you here? Finally decided to succumb to my irresistible charm?"

"I need to talk to you," Nadine explained. "You got a second?"

"About that," Amanda agreed with a smile and a shrug.

The brunette led Nadine off to the side of the sound stage where they could talk in private. "What’s up?" Amanda inquired.

"What can you tell me about Paul Ragsdale?" Nadine proceeded.

"Major jerk," Amanda scoffed. "I was signed with him when I first started out. A friend of mine and I had just started to land some nationals and he signed us. As soon as my contract was up, I jumped ship and signed with William Morris. Man, he was pissed; I had just wrapped my first feature."

"What about your friend?" Nadine asked.

"Well, she had just landed a supporting role on a pilot and her sister had just passed the bar in entertainment law. She brokered her a hell of a deal." Amanda chuckled. "I don’t know which one of us frosted his cookies more."

"Do you think he’d still hold a grudge against your friend?" Nadine inquired carefully. Amanda’s face grew cold as she grabbed Nadine by the forearm.

"What is this about?" Amanda demanded with a growl. "Is that bastard trying to hurt Charlie?"

"Easy," Nadine cautioned her as she removed her firm grip. "I’m not sure what’s going on. But someone’s trying to get dirt on Charlie."

"I’ll kill him," Amanda spat out.

"Calm down," Nadine cautioned her once again in a hushed tone. "I think someone’s trying to out Charlie, but I’m clueless as to who it could be since so few people know."

"Son of . . . ," Amanda muttered. "Charlie is an incredible actress but her career couldn’t survive this."

"Yours did," Nadine pointed out.

"Oh please, look at the type of character I’m playing and the show I’m on compared to what she’s doing," Amanda scoffed. "I’m freaking sidekick. Charlie’s the girl next door. Maybe down the road she can be honest but not with the character she’s playing now. You can’t be that naïve."

"I’m not, but why would her own agent do this to her?" Nadine pushed.

"Not her, the show," Amanda explained. "Paulette Dunbar."

"The twit who plays Charlie’s sister?" Nadine asked in confusion.

"Yeah, the same twit who’s in the running for the next Spielberg film," Amanda supplied. "Which she would be unavailable for if she’s still signed onto Ghost Town."

"Sink the show and Paulette gets her big break," Nadine surmised. "Add to that the grudge he has against you and Charlie."

"And Paulette’s his niece," Amanda added with a scowl.

"Peachy," Nadine groaned. "How much do you know about the contract Evie worked out for Charlie?"

"Just enough to make me wish she’d expand her client base beyond her sister," Amanda said with a proud smile. "Does this help?"

"I think so," Nadine confirmed. "Thanks, I’ll let you get back to the bad guys."

"Uhm . . . one more thing." Amanda stopped her. "I’ve never known you to call a client by their first name while you were working for them." Nadine’s eyes widened with guilt. "Don’t hurt her," Amanda threatened before Nadine had a chance to respond.

"I couldn’t," Nadine confessed.

"Good." Amanda smiled.

"Did you really beat up her dad?" Nadine asked with glee.

"How did . . . ? Never mind. Get out of here; I need to save the world again." Amanda shooed her away.

 

PART SIX

Nadine was exhausted by the time she crossed the lot and returned to the Ghost Town set. On her way back, her cell phone rang and the call confirmed her suspicions. Now all she had to do was talk to Evie. As she reentered the set and found George watching both women she decided that the evils of Hollywood could wait until she got a quick nap. She shuffled over to Charlie’s trailer and collapsed on the sofa.

Nadine was awakened by the pleasant sensation of someone fondling her breasts. She blinked her eyes open to find Charlie lying across her body with her inquisitive hands under her shirt. "What are you doing?" Nadine inquired as Charlie teased her nipples.

"Well, if you don’t know." Charlie sighed as her hands retreated from under her top. "Actually I was trying to wake you up."

"And it didn’t occur to you to just nudge me and say ‘Hey Nadine, wake up’?" the brunette questioned her in an amused tone.

"My way was a lot more fun," Charlie explained. "Come on, hot stuff, it’s late."

Nadine lifted her body, holding Charlie in her arms as she sat up. She looked around and for the first time and realized that it was dark out. She looked at her watch and blinked in surprise. "Damn, I’m sorry. I didn’t need to sleep for this long," Nadine apologized.

"I swear if you call me Miss Jones I’m going to swat you," Charlie threatened her. "You were exhausted." Nadine parted her lips to protest when Charlie pressed her fingers to her lips to silence her. "And the reason you were so exhausted is because you sat up all night making sure that my sister and I were safe."

"But you stayed awake all night too," Nadine argued, her lips pressing against Charlie’s fingers. "Aren’t you tired?"

"Me?" Charlie shrugged as she removed her fingers from Nadine’s lips. "No, I had sex yesterday."

"Is that all it takes?" Nadine teased as she tightened her hold around Charlie’s waist. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I have a few suggestions," Charlie responded playfully as she placed a light kiss on Nadine’s lips.

"I bet you do," Nadine responded with renewed energy. "Is the door locked?" she purred into Charlie’s ear.

"Yes," the blonde responded with a whimper.

"Good," Nadine said in a breathy tone as she lowered both of them onto the carpeted floor of the trailer. Nadine leaned down and placed a lingering kiss on Charlie’s full lips, savoring the taste of the smaller woman’s mouth. Charlie moaned deeply as she tightened her legs around Nadine’s slim waist.

Charlie ran her fingers through Nadine’s long raven tresses as the brunette cupped her breasts. "I shouldn’t be doing this," Nadine panted as the kiss came to a reluctant end.

"You keep saying that," Charlie moaned as she lifted Nadine’s shirt up her body. "Why do you keep saying that?" Charlie complained as she removed Nadine’s shirt and tossed it across the room.

"I should stop, huh?" Nadine responded as she began to remove Charlie’s top.

"Definitely," Charlie confirmed as she raised her arms so Nadine could completely remove the garment.

"Okay," Nadine agreed before she reclaimed Charlie’s lips. Nadine’s hands traveled down Charlie’s supple body, delighting in every curve and dip. Charlie’s hands busied themselves with undoing the clasp of Nadine’s bra and sliding it as far down her body as she could without breaking contact with her lover.

Nadine undid the actress’ bra as well and lifted it above her firm full breasts. While their tongues engaged in a sensual duel, Nadine began to pinch and tease her lover’s nipples. Charlie’s body arched against Nadine’s. The brunette’s body melted into her lover’s as she began to kiss her way down Charlie’s neck. "Nadine," Charlie whimpered as the bodyguard suckled her neck.

Nadine lifted her body slightly so she could completely remove her lover’s bra while the blonde did the same with hers. "You are so beautiful, Charlie," Nadine offered in a hushed tone while her lover cupped her breasts. Charlie blushed from the compliment as Nadine caressed her cheek with her fingertips.

Nadine lowered her body and began to run her tongue along the gentle swell of Charlie’s breasts. Charlie whimpered once again as her hands roamed freely up and down Nadine’s back. The bodyguard’s tongue circled Charlie’s nipples without touching the erect buds. Unable to resist temptation any longer, Nadine suckled one of Charlie’s nipples in the warmth of her mouth while her fingers teased its twin.

Nadine sucked the nipple eagerly while Charlie’s hips thrust against her body. She could feel her own desire growing as her lover’s body arched urgently against her. She teased the actress’ nipple with her teeth and her tongue as Charlie reached between their bodies and started to unzip Nadine’s jeans.

Nadine brushed her lover’s hands aside as her mouth licked and tasted its way over to her other nipple. She lavished it with the same attention its twin had just received as Charlie’s hips ground urgently against her stomach. Nadine’s mouth began to move slowly down Charlie’s arching body. "Are you wet?" Nadine whispered against her lover’s skin.

"Yes," Charlie cried out as Nadine’s mouth moved further down her body.

"Do you want me?" Nadine teased as she dipped her tongue playfully in and out of her lover’s navel.

"Yes," Charlie pleaded as Nadine undid the button of her jeans. "God, yes," Charlie reasserted as Nadine began to lower the zipper with her teeth.

Nadine clasped her lover’s hips and began to lower her jeans while she ran her tongue along the elastic of her panties. She could feel Charlie’s body quivering from her touch. Nadine raised her body and slowly removed the remainder of her lover’s clothing while Charlie watched her every movement, desire filling her green eyes.

Nadine slowly ran her fingers up along Charlie’s legs, enjoying each moan and whimper her lover released. "I want to see you," Charlie whispered. Nadine smiled before standing. Her legs trembled as she removed her clothing. Charlie sat up and began to kiss her abdomen. Nadine ran her fingers through her lover’s silky blonde hair before she knelt by the actress who was stealing her heart bit by bit.

Nadine reclaimed her lover’s lips and kissed her deeply, trying to pour out all her emotions in that one kiss. Nadine lowered their bodies back down onto the floor; she moaned as she felt Charlie’s desire greet her own. Once again she slowly kissed her way down the actress’ body.

She blew a warm breath across Charlie’s curls as she nestled herself between the blonde’s legs. Charlie draped her legs over Nadine’s broad shoulders as the bodyguard slipped her hands under Charlie’s body. Nadine could see and smell Charlie’s desire as she guided her wetness to her mouth. Nadine moaned as she tasted her lover for the first time. She slowly drank in Charlie’s passion as she watched her lover cup her breasts.

Nadine suckled Charlie’s throbbing clit in her mouth as she watched the actress play with her nipples. Their eyes met as Nadine pressed her fingers against the opening of Charlie’s center. "Yes, Nadine, please; I need you inside me," Charlie pleaded. Nadine suckled her clit harder as she entered her lover. Charlie’s body lifted up off the floor and Nadine held her steadily as she pleasured her.

Charlie’s body rocked wildly as Nadine took her deeper and harder. Her fingers plunged in and out of her wetness while she teased the blonde’s clit. Her mouth and fingers moved in an erotic rhythm as her lover’s hips urged her for more. Nadine happily responded to Charlie’s urgent needs as she feasted upon her wetness, burying herself deeper inside her lover.

Charlie screamed out her name as she exploded in response to Nadine’s touch. Nadine held her lover steady while she drove her further over the edge. Charlie’s body tightened around Nadine’s fingers as she climaxed. Nadine continued to pleasure her lover as Charlie’s body lifted higher, almost escaping from Nadine’s loving grasp.

All too soon Charlie was collapsing back on the floor. Nadine rested her head against her lover’s trembling stomach while the last waves of passion trembled through the petite woman. Nadine lifted her own quivering body off the floor, intending on cradling her lover in her arms. Before she realized what was happening, Charlie spun around and gently guided Nadine onto her back. Charlie knelt by her head while Nadine parted her thighs, eager for her lover to taste her desire.

Nadine’s body arched as she felt Charlie’s tongue dip into her wetness. Nadine ran her fingers along Charlie’s firm backside while the blonde suckled her clit eagerly. She cried out in pleasure as Charlie entered her with her fingers while she continued to pleasure her with her tongue. Nadine cupped her lover’s mound and began to tease her clit with the palm of her hand. Charlie’s body swayed beside her. Charlie’s mouth and fingers danced in unison, driving Nadine closer to the brink of insanity.

Nadine’s body was thrusting, urging Charlie to take all that she had to offer while she dipped her fingers back into the warmth of Charlie’s wetness. They moved in a perfect sensual rhythm until both women were crying out in ecstasy. They collapsed, fumbling until they wrapped each other up in a tender embrace. Their hearts beat in unison as they clung to each other. They savored tender kisses, drinking in their own passion from the other’s lips.

Their kisses grew more insistent as their bodies melted together. A persistent knock on the trailer door disrupted their bliss. "Charlie?" Evie called out from the other side.

"Just a moment, Evie," Charlie squeaked out as Nadine stifled a laugh.

"Come home with me?" Charlie asked hopefully.

"Yes," Nadine agreed as they began to scramble for their clothing. "I need to talk to your sister."

"Going to ask for my hand are you?" Charlie teased.

"Possibly," Nadine responded in a heartfelt tone.

Later Nadine explained everything she knew about Charlie’s agent. The sisters stared at her in shock as she explained everything. "My own agent?" Charlie fumed. "I’m going to end up doing infomercials with Potsie," she wailed.

"No, you won’t," Nadine reassured her. "Besides, he’s a director now."

"Fine, then I’ll be stuck with that squirt from Webster," Charlie snarled.

"Charlie, relax," Evie cut her off. "Your contract states that if he does anything that would be harmful to your career now or in the future, you can sever your contract and he owes you every penny he has ever made off you."

"He won’t just let me go and hand over a check," Charlie protested.

"No, but my man got Jerry to sign a confession that states that Ragsdale paid him to go after you," Nadine supplied.

"How did he do that?" Evie asked in surprise.

"Don’t ask," Nadine cautioned her. "The only way he can hurt you is to try and out you. I think that he’ll threaten to do just that."

"And?" Evie pressed.

"Outing your own client would be suicide in this town," Charlie concluded. "Especially when no one can prove it. Except for Amanda who’s always sworn that we were nothing more than roommates."

"Bingo," Nadine confirmed. "So, Evie, you’re the lawyer. Can we make this work?"

"Yes," Evie confirmed boldly. "I’ll draw up the severance papers complete with a disclosure agreement. We’ll have to offer him something when he starts to complain. But if this ever goes to court, you’re in trouble, Charlie. Amanda can’t lie under oath."

"Sounds good," Charlie agreed as she stood with a yawn. "Let’s go to bed," she exclaimed as she offered her hand to Nadine.

"Uhm . . . is there anything I should know?" Evie inquired with a smile.

"Yeah," Nadine responded with a wink as she accepted Charlie’s hand.

A week later Charlie was free from Paul Ragsdale. It took a lot of arguing and a big check but she was rid of him for good. Just for spite, Amanda had her agent sign Paulette since she’d never signed a contract with her uncle. Nadine handed Charlie her resignation and moved into the guestroom at Charlie and Evie’s home just so she could keep a watchful eye on the little handful.

 

THE END

send comments to yomavis@email.com

for updates, previews & the wednesday afternoon series join my egroup,

yomavis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Return to The Bard's Corner