HERE COMES THE BRIDE

By Mavis Applewater

August 2002

Disclaimers: Yes, I know who they look like, and trust me, it isn’t them. The characters and story are the sole possession of the author and may not be reproduced without the author’s permission. So there! If for any reason, real or imagined, you are not comfortable with graphic descriptions of a loving sexual relationship between two consenting adult women, then do us all a favor and do not read this story or anything else I have ever written. If for any reason it is illegal for you to view such material, then do me a favor and do not read this story until it is no longer a crime for you to do so.

As always, this is for Heather.

 

PART ONE

Katie sighed deeply as she watched the group of women grow rowdier and rowdier with each passing moment. She collected their drinks from the bartender and made her way over to the screaming women who were eagerly stuffing bills in the male dancers’ g-strings. "I hate bachelorette parties," the petite blonde muttered softly under her breath.

‘Of course if these gals realized that most of these guys are gay and have a sock stuffed down their g-string, they probably wouldn’t be in such a hurry to part with their money,’ Katie thought gleefully as she placed the round of cocktails before the screeching women.

"Thank you," came the soft response from the one woman whom still seemed to possess a modicum of dignity. Katie had noticed the tall brunette sitting quietly while her friends had lost all control.

"You’re welcome," Katie said as she smiled at the attractive woman.

Katie suddenly gritted her teeth as she felt a hand groping her backside. She spun around and brushed the grinning redhead’s hand away. "No touching," Katie chastised the drunken woman.

"Toni!" the brunette choked in disgust.

"Lighten up, Lori," the redhead slurred. "It’s about time that you started having some fun."

"I’m sorry about my friends," Lori apologized to Katie in a soft tone.

"Don’t worry about it," Katie responded as she leaned closer to Lori. "A few shots of tequila and women are worse than men. No one’s safe." She pulled away slightly and drank in the brunette’s chiseled features and crystal blue eyes.

The blonde could feel her heart beating just a little faster as Lori returned her gaze in the smoke-filled nightclub. "So I take it you’re the babysitter tonight," Katie offered in a teasing tone as Lori took a sip of her club soda. Lori simply nodded in agreement. Katie grimaced as she spied one of Lori’s friends standing behind her, holding up a crisp bill, waving one of the male strippers over. "Duck," Katie cautioned her before getting out of the way of the muscle-bound blonde surfer boy. He planted a sloppy kiss on the unsuspecting Lori before she could pull away.

Steve snatched his tip away from Lori’s friend before dancing away. Lori was scowling as she wiped her mouth. "I tried to warn you," Katie snickered in the brunette’s ear.

"Isn’t he a good kisser?" Toni chimed in as Lori continued to wipe her mouth.

"No," Lori growled as she took a healthy sip of her soda water.

"We need more shots," the redhead exclaimed. "Lori isn’t having fun yet."

"I don’t . . . ," Lori began to protest.

"Lori," another one of her friends chastised her, "loosen the bone, will you? Join the party."

"Okay," Lori conceded.

"Seven shots of Cuervo," one of the women instructed Katie as she dropped two twenty-dollar bills on her tray. "Keep the change," the ebony woman added with a playful wink. "First the shots and then a little something that will get Lori into the swing of things," she shouted as her friends cheered.

"I don’t like the sound of this," Katie muttered as she made her way to the bar. "Now they’re tipping? I have a feeling I know where this is heading. Not that I haven’t done it before, and Lori is very good looking," she reasoned as she collected the round of shots and headed back towards the drunken women.

Katie’s suspicions were confirmed when she spied Lori sitting in the corner ignoring her companions; the other six women were huddled in a group cackling and snickering like schoolgirls. The dark woman who had ordered the shots cut Katie off as she approached the table. "Hi," the woman began with a sly smile. "I was here a few months back with a few friends and you delivered a round with a little something special."

"Uh huh," Katie responded wryly as the woman pressed two one-hundred-dollar bills in her hand.

"Would you mind delivering Lori’s shot to her personally?" the woman asked with a sly wink as Katie stuffed the money in her bra.

"Body shot and a lap dance?" Katie questioned with a smile, actually looking forward to performing for Lori. "And how will your friend react to this?"

"I’m honestly not certain. I just want her to relax and have some fun," the woman said sincerely.

"No problem," Katie agreed. "But if she objects or looks uncomfortable, the show is over."

"Understood," the woman conceded. "I’m not trying to make fun of her and I don’t want to upset her."

Katie placed the tray on the table and passed the tequila around to the other six women. She took Lori’s shot and some salt and limes over to Lori. The brunette smiled up at her.

"I guess I’m going to have to join in," Lori grumbled.

"You could say that," Katie teased her as she set the items down on the table beside Lori. The tall woman was reaching for the tequila when Katie’s hand stopped her. "I’ve been asked to give you special service."

Lori gave her a quizzical look as Katie began to unbutton her blouse to her navel. Katie smiled as she watched Lori’s crystal blue eyes casting a hungry gaze over her slightly exposed body. Katie hiked up her skirt slightly and straddled the stunned brunette’s lap. "Ever do a body shot, Lori?" Katie inquired in a breathy tone, spoken just loud enough so the brunette could hear her over the thumping bass of the music.

Lori shook her head as Katie leaned her smaller body into the brunette’s while Lori’s friends cheered them on. "If you don’t want to do this just say so," Katie whispered in her ear.

"Just tell me what to do," Lori choked out as her hands came to rest on Katie’s waist.

Katie leaned back, her thighs tightening their hold on Lori’s body while she reached over and picked up the large shot of tequila and salt. "When doing tequila it’s important to remember three things. Isn’t that right, ladies?"

The women cheered as they rubbed wedges of lime over the backs of their hands and then applied a light layer of salt. "The three things you need to remember are lick, shoot, and suck," Katie explained huskily as she rubbed some lime on the swell of her breast. Then she sprinkled some salt over the damp spot. Her body tingled as Lori’s fingers began to caress her body. As Lori’s friends continued to hoot and holler their encouragement, Katie tucked the shot glass in her cleavage. She held up a thick lime wedge as Lori stared at the shot glass nestled between her breasts.

"Are you ready?" Katie teased the blushing brunette. "First lick the salt," she instructed Lori as she wove her fingers through long dark hair and drew her closer to her breast. Katie squirmed in Lori’s lap, enjoying the feel of the taller woman pressing against her clit. Katie bit back a moan when she felt Lori’s tongue slowly lick the salt from her skin. She felt tiny drips of tequila splashing on her skin.

Katie was enjoying the feel of the seam of Lori’s jeans pressing into her center as she ground against the taller woman. Katie could feel her desire growing as Lori’s talented tongue licked away the last granules of salt from her breast. "Now it’s time to shoot," Katie offered in a low voice as she placed her small hands on Lori’s broad shoulders, raised her body up, and pressed her ample bosom into Lori’s face.

She heard the brunette gasp as she shuddered against Katie. The blonde pulled back slightly and drank in the flushed features of the woman she was straddling. Lori’s hands drifted away from her hips. Katie swallowed hard as the tips of Lori’s fingers gently glided across the swell of her breasts. Katie stared deeply into Lori’s amazingly blue eyes as the brunette reached for the shot glass tucked away in the blonde’s cleavage.

"Oh no you don’t," Katie chastised the surprised looking woman. "I liked your hands where they were," she explained as she watched crystal blue orbs widen in confusion.

"How am I . . .?" Lori stammered as her hands drifted along Katie’s body then up under her skirt and once again cupped the blonde’s firm backside.

Katie smiled wickedly as she lifted her body closer until the shot glass was resting against Lori’s trembling lips. Katie ran her fingers through Lori’s silky tresses. "If you don’t want to, then I can stop this now," Katie explained in a low tone that only Lori could hear.

"Come on," one of Lori’s friends whined.

"Let’s do it," Lori said with a throaty growl that sent a shiver down Katie’s spine.

The blonde nodded in agreement as she smiled down at Lori. "Shoot," she commanded as she arched her back and guided Lori to drink the golden shot from her cleavage. Lori captured the shot glass in her mouth, spilling a little of the tequila down Katie’s cleavage. The blonde smiled as she felt the warm liquor trickling down her skin as Lori’s head tipped back and she consumed the liquor with the glass carefully nestled between her lips.

Katie watched carefully as Lori drank a little more than half the shot. Katie carefully took the glass from her lips before she began to choke. The other women had already slammed down their shots and were sucking on the limes. "Now suck," Katie demanded as she placed a wedge of lime between her lips with the pulp side facing out.

Katie almost pulled away when she saw a brief look of panic flash in Lori’s eyes. The look faded and Lori pulled her down and began to suckle the fruit that was clenched in the blonde’s teeth. Katie’s clit throbbed as Lori eagerly sucked on the wedge of fruit. Katie moaned, as she tasted the citrus mixed with the tequila. The others cheered loudly as Lori sucked harder.

Katie could feel Lori’s tongue trying to remove the offending piece of fruit. The blonde was panting heavily as she took the fruit from her mouth and tossed it onto her tray. Lori leaned in and began to lick the last remaining pulp from Katie’s quivering lips. The blonde’s lips parted, inviting Lori’s tongue to deepen its exploration. She wrapped her tongue around the brunette’s as her hips ground in rhythm with the music.

The kiss deepened as she felt Lori’s fingertips shyly slipping up under her panties. Katie reluctantly ended the fiery kiss, knowing that she had to get back to work. She felt lightheaded as she stared deep into eyes that were now dark with desire. Katie licked her lips, savoring the taste of lime and tequila mixed with the taste of Lori’s lips.

Lori’s friends cheered and applauded loudly as the brunette blushed. Katie’s hips were still grinding in rhythm with the music as Lori matched her movements. Katie was about to remove herself from the delightful feeling as the other women turned their attention back to the scantily clad men dancing for them. Feeling suddenly bold and very amorous, she held up the shot glass. "You didn’t finish," Katie teased her. Her heart pounded in her chest as she waited for the other woman’s reaction.

Lori grinned up at her as her fingers continued to caress Katie’s firm backside. The blonde moaned as Lori’s fingers kneaded her flesh. "Set it up," Katie instructed her as she kept hold of the shot glass, which was less than half full. The blonde leaned back; Lori reached over with one hand while the other remained nestled up under Katie’s panties.

Lori squeezed the lime over one of Katie’s breasts. The blonde’s body arched as she felt the cool liquid paint her breast. Lori’s hand trembled as she placed the lime onto Katie’s tray and picked up the salt. Lori paused for a moment and Katie feared that she had pushed things too far, then Lori’s fingers neatly tucked some money back under the lacy material of Katie’s bra. "Wouldn’t want you to lose that," Lori explained softly as her fingers drifted into Katie’s bra. The blonde moaned as Lori’s fingers lightly brushed her nipple.

"Thank you," Katie managed to choke out as her body ached to feel more. Regrettably Lori’s fingers retreated from her bra and the brunette sprinkled some salt on the wet spot on her breast. Katie’s body trembled as she felt the granules dance against her skin.

"Lick, shoot, suck?" Lori inquired as her voice trembled slightly.

"Yes, but this time you’re going to drink all the tequila, including what you spilled earlier," Katie instructed her.

Lori slowly licked away the salt and then began to lick away the drops of tequila that had spilled down Katie’s cleavage earlier. The blonde’s body was trembling as Lori’s mouth teased the valley between her breasts. She could feel Lori moaning in pleasure against her skin.

When Lori lifted her head, Katie leaned back and poured the remaining tequila down along her firm abdomen. She flexed her muscles so that most of the liquor would pool in her navel. Lori dove in and began to lick the tequila off Katie’s body. The blonde leaned back, wrapping her legs tighter around Lori’s body and her head almost touching the floor.

Katie felt Lori’s hands holding her up as she feasted upon her stomach. She bit back a deep moan as Lori’s tongue dipped into her navel and sucked every last drop of tequila. Lori’s exploration began to drift lower. Katie was tempted to just give herself over and let the woman make love to her right then and there. "Go, Lori!" one of the women shouted, snapping both women back to reality.

Katie lifted her body back up as Lori’s hands drifted to her back and held her steady. Katie took a wedge of lime and ran it along her breast, dipping into her bra and dangerously close to her aching nipple. "Suck," Katie offered in a needy voice as she lifted her arms over her head. Lori’s mouth and tongue quickly captured her skin. As Lori’s tongue dipped into her bra, Katie clasped the woman’s shoulders and drew her closer.

"Yes," Katie hissed as she felt Lori’s tongue tease her nipple. Katie looked around to see that everyone else in the nightclub was focused on the dancer dressed like a firefighter. She turned her attention back to Lori who was pulling down the top of her bra with her teeth. Katie placed her hand on the back of Lori’s head and guided her to continue her exploration. The blonde’s body trembled and her desire grew when Lori sucked her nipple into the warmth of her mouth.

Lori teased her nipple with her teeth and her tongue while Katie slipped one of her hands between their bodies and cupped the brunette’s mound. Lori suckled her harder while Katie stroked Lori urgently with the heel of her hand. Lori nipped at her breast while her hips rocked against Katie’s insistent touch.

Katie was about to explode when she reluctantly pulled away. "I need to get back to work," se explained with a whimper as she began to adjust her clothing. Her hands were shaking as she buttoned her blouse. Lori nodded mutely as Katie climbed off her lap and straightened her skirt. Katie blew out a heavy breath as she began to clear away the glasses. Once her tray was full she bent over the trembling brunette. "Any way you can ditch your friends?" Katie inquired, not feeling certain that she should continue crossing the line with this woman.

She watched as Lori took a deep swallow. "I . . . uhm," Lori stammered as she struggled to breathe.

"Katie?" the manager called out and motioned for her to get back to her other patrons.

"Gotta go," Katie said with a shrug before making her way over to her other tables. Her legs were still shaking as she took more drink orders.

"Wow, that was some show you put on," Kenny, the bartender, teased her as she collected her orders. "I’ve never seen you get into it like that. Usually you just bump and grind for a couple seconds and let them do a shot on your neck."

"Did you see her?" Katie laughed. "I asked her to ditch her friends."

"What?" Kenny squealed. "That isn’t like you. But then again I’d hop the fence for her. So what did she say?"

"Nothing; the boss caught me." Katie shrugged, feeling more than a little disappointed that Lori hadn’t accepted her uncharacteristic offer. "Speaking of putting on a show, are you responsible for John’s new outfit?" She nodded at the buffed man dressed in leather chaps and a cowboy hat dancing for the screaming women.

"You like?" Kenny grinned. "Later he’s going to rope and tie me."

"Pig," Katie snorted before returning to her customers.

As she continued to wait on tables her eyes kept drifting over to Lori who was still seated in the same chair while her friends continued to hoot and holler. She smiled each time she looked over and found Lori watching her every movement. It was finally last call, and despite the fact that Lori’s eyes never left her, the brunette still hadn’t said anything, even when Katie would rest her hand on her shoulder.

Katie approached Lori’s party last; they seemed upset that the show was over. "Last call, ladies," Katie announced, resting her hand once again on Lori’s shoulder. The group of women complained about the night coming to an end.

"Set them up again," Lori offered in a rich tone as she placed a couple of twenties on Katie’s tray. "And I’ll have a Cuervo Sunrise."

"No way, Lori; you can’t pay," the ebony woman who paid Katie for the lap dance protested.

"It’s the last one," Lori protested. "Besides you spent all your money on these young stud muffins and my special shot," she teased her friends.

Katie nodded in agreement as she went to the bar and placed their orders. "I hate women," Roger, one of the other waiters, complained to Kenny. Most of the servers were men who were scantily clad in tight black pants and white vests. Katie was one of the few women that worked on the nights when Men In Motion performed. "All night long they grope me and then stiff me. It’s not right."

"Oh, I don’t know," Katie teased him as she pulled the two one-hundred-dollar bills from her bra and waved them in front of him.

"Not fair," Roger grumbled while Katie placed her order and paid Kenny for the round, tucking the extra twenty and the other bills into her bra. "I let that big gal over there feel my package and all I got was a five."

"That’s because you don’t wait to see the money up front," Katie chastised him as she collected her last order of drinks. "I’m not going to miss this place if I get that job."

"When is your big interview?" Roger inquired as he collected his order.

"Tuesday," Katie sighed with relief. "I’m so sick of having a degree I can’t do crap with. I thought after I got my PhD I would at least get a teaching position. But it’s slim pickings out there."

"Slim pickings in here," Roger grunted as they made their way over to the tables.

Katie delivered the last of the drinks to the tipsy women. She purposely saved Lori’s for last, still hoping the brunette would respond to her earlier invitation. Their fingers brushed as Katie handed her the drink. "Thank you," the brunette said softly. "For everything," she added with a shy smile as she began to sip her drink.

The others quickly consumed their cocktails as Lori and Katie simply smiled at one another. "Come on. The limo’s waiting," Lori finally said, breaking the intense gaze they’d been sharing. "Get your gag gifts together." Katie laughed as an array of condoms and vibrators were stuffed into bags. Katie hadn’t missed the penis straws the women had been using all night. She watched as the redhead who had groped her earlier tossed the veil onto her head.

"How do I look?" the woman slurred.

"Lovely," Katie said with an amused smirk. "Enjoy the wedding, ladies," she said as she reluctantly left Lori’s side.

Katie busied herself collecting glasses as she watched the wedding party stumble out the door. She grimaced slightly, feeling a sense of disappointment that she wouldn’t see Lori again. Once her tables were clear and the last of the rowdy women finally ejected, Katie began her cash out. As she was sorting her money, she unfolded a twenty-dollar bill to find a napkin neatly folded inside. She opened it slowly with nervous anticipation. ‘Courtside Marriott 1N Room 312’ was all the pristine written note offered. "Please be from her," she whispered as she quickly counted her earnings.

Katie tipped out Kenny and made a mad dash for her car in the back lot. She was shaking as she started her beat-up Toyota and drove towards the hotel that was only a short distance away. Katie made her way to Room 312, her body tingling as she stood before the door. She ran her fingers through her short blonde hair and smoothed out her clothing, feeling grungy from her shift and the tequila that had been poured over her body. She wiped her sweaty palms on her skirt and knocked on the door as she whispered a quiet prayer that it would be Lori waiting for her on the other side.

 

PART TWO

Katie’s prayers were answered when the door opened and she found Lori shyly smiling at her. "Hi," she said as Lori stepped aside, allowing her to enter the hotel room.

"Hi," Lori responded as she ran her fingers nervously through her long dark hair. Lori turned and closed the door behind Katie. Katie took a moment to take in the brunette’s appearance. She had showered and was now dressed in a long white terry cloth bathrobe. Katie smiled as she contemplated how adorable the taller woman looked.

Katie watched as Lori began to fidget. "That was some party. Your friends really seemed to enjoy themselves," Katie offered. She stepped closer to the tall woman who was making her body pulsate with desire.

"Yeah, well, we don’t let loose very often," Lori explained with a light laugh as she neared Katie. "Actually, I never do. This just isn’t something that I do," she added in a slightly embarrassed tone.

"Neither do I," Katie confessed as she closed the gap between them. "I mean I’ve done the lap dance thing before but not the way I did with you tonight."

"I’ve never done anything like that before," Lori continued as her voice trembled. "I can’t believe how good it felt to touch your body," she added distantly.

"I liked the way you touched me, too," Katie reassured her as she placed her small hands on the curve of Lori’s waist. Katie smiled; the differences in their heights granted her a full view of Lori’s cleavage. Katie couldn’t help noticing that Lori was probably naked under her bathrobe. She felt Lori’s arms encircling her as she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Lori’s neck.

She could feel the taller woman trembling against her. "Do you want to touch me again?" Katie asked before placing another kiss on the moaning woman’s neck. Lori whimpered in response. "Do you want me to touch you?" Katie inquired as she began to nibble on Lori’s neck.

"Yes," Lori gasped on a needy breath as her hands began to roam down Katie’s back.

Lori’s hands once again cupped Katie’s firm backside as the blonde kissed her neck, working her way up to her chin. Lori bent down giving the eager blonde more access while her hands began to pull up Katie’s black skirt. "But . . . ," Lori protested in a weak voice as Katie’s lips inched closer.

"Ssh," Katie silenced her before running her tongue along Lori’s quivering lips.

"If you don’t want this, I’ll go," Katie offered softly against Lori’s lips. Lori’s response was to brush Katie’s lips with her own while her hands ran up under the blonde’s skirt. Katie reclaimed her lips and deepened the kiss; she poured all of her desire into the fiery kiss while her hands caressed Lori’s hips.

Lori’s lips parted, inviting Katie in; they began a sensual duel as their tongues caressed one another. Katie could feel Lori’s hands growing bolder as the brunette began to lower her panties. Katie’s body melted into Lori’s as she guided the taller woman backward towards the bed. The blonde cocktail waitress lowered the taller woman down onto the bed as she felt Lori’s hands moving out from under her skirt.

Katie kicked off her shoes. She felt Lori lowering the her skirt’s zipper while they continued to explore the warmth of one another’s mouth. Reluctantly Katie ended the kiss as she rolled over onto her side. They were both breathing heavily as two sets of hands began to remove Katie’s skirt. Once the garment was lowered far enough Katie reached down and completely removed her skirt and tossed it across the room.

Lori pulled her down and captured her lips once again as Katie pressed her body against Lori. Katie cupped one of Lori’s breasts and began to massage it gently through the thick material of the robe. Lori’s hands drifted back to Katie’s panties as the blonde deepened the kiss. They were both gasping for air as the kiss came to an end and Lori lowered Katie’s underwear even further down her hips. "I could feel you at the club," Lori panted. "I could feel how wet you were as your body touched mine. It drove me crazy knowing that I was doing that to you."

"And did it make you wet?" Katie moaned as she slipped her hand underneath Lori’s robe. "Did you want me as much as I wanted you?" Katie teased as her hand slipped between Lori’s thighs. The brunette’s thighs parted, allowing Katie to explore her further.

"Yes," Lori confessed as Katie’s fingers brushed her damp curls.

Katie’s clit throbbed as she parted her lover and dipped into her wetness. "Did you want more?" Katie encouraged the brunette as her fingers glided slowly along her slick folds.

"Yes," Lori groaned as her fingers began to caress Katie’s aching need. "I wanted to be inside of you," Lori gasped as she continued to stroke Katie’s clit with her fingers. Katie continued teasing the brunette as she straddled her body.

With her free hand Katie began to unbutton her blouse while Lori teased her. Katie reached down and untied Lori’s robe and gently pulled it open as her fingers teased the brunette’s pulsating nub. Katie drank in the sight of Lori’s well-toned body. "You are so beautiful," Katie said in pure amazement.

Lori blushed at the comment as she lifted her body. Katie was now straddling the brunette as she had earlier in the evening. Lori began to kiss and taste Katie’s skin as she struggled to remove the blonde’s blouse. Katie assisted her lover in removing of her top and then her bra. Lori’s eyes darkened with desire as she gazed at Katie’s breasts.

The blonde shifted back and away from her before removing Lori’s hand from her wetness. Lori looked at her in confusion. Katie leaned in and kissed the brunette deeply as she brushed her clit against Lori’s. Her lover’s moans urged her on as their hips began to thrust urgently. Katie leaned forward, offering her breasts to Lori. The brunette began to kiss her skin once again before suckling her nipple in her mouth.

Katie was clutching her lover as their clits rubbed together while Lori teased her nipple with her teeth and tongue. She could feel Lori’s hands slip between their bodies and once again dip into her wetness. Katie pulled back slightly as Lori whimpered and began to tease the blonde’s clit. Katie buried Lori’s face in her breasts as she felt the brunette’s fingers pressing against her center.

"You still taste like tequila," Lori whispered as she licked her skin and her fingers entered Katie’s wet aching core.

"You need to finish your shot," Katie grunted as she began ride against Lori’s hand while the brunette teased her nipples with the tip of her tongue.

Lori began to suckle her nipples harder, moving from one to the other while her fingers plunged in and out of Katie’s wetness. "Harder," Katie pleaded as she thrust harder into Lori’s touch. Lori granted her request as her hand and mouth took her higher while her thumb began to stroke her clit. Katie’s thighs trembled as her head fell back. Katie screamed out in pleasure as the waves of ecstasy ripped through her small body. Lori’s fingers stilled inside of her as she kissed Katie tenderly on the neck.

Katie’s heart was racing as she removed herself from her lover’s touch and gently guided Lori onto her back while she removed her robe. "I want to feel all of you," Katie explained as she tossed the garment aside. The blonde began to kiss her way down Lori’s body, drinking in the salty taste of her sweat-covered body.

Lori squirmed beneath her as Katie’s mouth descended lower until the blonde found herself kneeling on the floor before the beautiful brunette. Katie kissed and tasted the desire that painted the inside of Lori’s trembling thighs. "Please," Lori pleaded as Katie draped the brunette’s long legs over her shoulders.

Katie took a moment to inhale the musky scent of Lori’s desire before she blew a warm breath through the dark curly patch she’d been fanaticizing about. Katie cupped Lori’s firm backside as she pulled her closer and dipped her tongue into the brunette’s passion. Katie murmured in pleasure, as she tasted Lori for the first time.

Tasting the taller woman was pure bliss. She buried herself deeper inside Lori’s wetness as she ran her tongue along the slick folds. Katie licked and tasted Lori slowly while the brunette begged for more. Lori’s hips arched up off the bed as Katie ran her flattened tongue along her sex. Lori’s thrusts lifted her higher as Katie pressed her tongue against the opening of her center. She could hear Lori’s muffled screams as she curled her tongue and entered the brunette’s warm inviting center.

Katie plunged in and out of Lori as the brunette ground her body against her. Katie’s body began to tremble as she dipped deeper inside her lover. She heard Lori protest as her tongue slipped from inside of her. Lori’s cries quickly turned to pleasure when Katie suckled her clit in her mouth and her fingers replaced her tongue. She fought to hold Lori steady as she suckled her clit harder while her fingers wiggled and plunged deeper inside of her. "God yes," Lori screamed as Katie grazed her clit with her teeth.

The hotel room was filled with the scents and sounds of their passion as Lori climaxed. Katie continued to feast upon her as her fingers stilled inside of her lover. Katie used her shoulders to keep her lover from trapping her between her trembling thighs while she drove her once again over the edge. Katie felt Lori pulling her up onto the bed. Katie almost exploded as Lori pulled her in for a lingering kiss.

Katie moaned as their nipples brushed and their bodies melted together. Lori rolled her onto her back and began to kiss her way down her body. She lifted her hips so Lori could remove her panties. She felt Lori’s breath on her skin as she hovered over her. The sight of Lori’s glorious backside just above her greeted Katie as the brunette began to kiss her thighs.

Katie caressed Lori’s backside as the brunette began to feast upon her wetness. Katie parted her thighs as Lori buried herself between her legs. As Lori suckled her clit Katie slipped her two fingers deep inside the brunette’s center. Her hips thrust urgently as Lori suckled her harder. Lori’s legs parted as she rode against Katie’s touch. Encouraged by Lori’s urgent thrusts, Katie added another finger inside of her lover. Lori bucked urgently in response as Katie gave herself over to the feel of the brunette’s tongue feasting upon her.

Katie’s body lifted higher; she cried out while Lori screamed into her wetness. Both women continued to pleasure each other until they collapsed onto the bed. Katie had barely enough time to catch her breath before she felt Lori kissing her way back up her body. The blonde’s body was tingling as Lori’s mouth worshiped her skin. Soon they were once again wrapped up in one another’s arms, rolling across the bed.

Katie needed to feel and taste every inch of this amazing woman. Lori seemed to be filled with the same uncontrollable desire as they found themselves locked in an intense kiss while their thighs pressed against the other’s center. Katie was lying on top of Lori while they thrust against each other in a sensual rhythm. She was panting as Lori’s hands drifted up and down her body. The blonde reached over to the nightstand and grabbed the gift bag she’d seen earlier at the club.

"What are you doing?" Lori moaned as she rode harder against the blonde’s thigh. Katie smiled down at her lover when she found what she was looking for in the bag. She knocked the bag with the rest of its contents to floor as she pulled away from Lori. She held the small purple phallic shaped vibrator up and pulled off the cap. Katie twisted the top and felt the small vibrator buzzing in her hand. "Is that how that works?" Lori asked in amazement as Katie pushed her thighs open.

Katie snuggled up against Lori’s long body and rested her head on the brunette’s chest. She lowered the vibrator to Lori’s clit and held it gently against the aching nub. Lori held her tightly while her body gyrated in response. Katie captured one of Lori’s nipples in her mouth as she continued to pleasure her with the vibrator. She tugged on Lori’s nipple playfully with her teeth while the brunette climaxed.

Katie turned the toy off and cast it aside. "I’ve never felt this alive before," Lori confessed in a hoarse tone as she wrapped Katie up in her arms. They snuggled closer and gently caressed one another until they were once again lost in a passionate kiss. Soon Katie found herself lying on her stomach as Lori pressed her wetness into her. "Oh yes," Katie murmured as she lifted her hips to feel more of Lori.

Katie’s clit was once again throbbing as she matched Lori’s urgent thrusts. "You feel so good," Lori moaned as her breasts danced across Katie’s back. The bed rocked as they moved in perfect rhythm driving each of them closer to the edge. Katie felt Lori exploding against her. The brunette began to kiss her way down Katie’s prone body. The blonde opened herself up, as her lover tasted her from behind. Her body began to sway as Lori’s tongue dipped into her center. Katie clutched at the bedding as Lori plunged deep inside of her.

Katie whimpered in protest as she felt Lori’s mouth leaving her body. Lori guided her down onto her back. Katie reached for her only to have her hands captured by Lori’s and lifted above her head. The brunette held her wrists above her head with one hand while she stroked her aching clit with the other. Katie’s body was thrashing; she felt Lori inside of her while her thumb teased her clit. She stilled her body and found Lori looking down upon her while she pleasured her. The intensity of the brunette’s gaze quickly sent the smaller woman over the edge.

Katie pulled Lori down and began to caress her body. Her breathing was still erratic, as her exploration grew bolder. "The sun is up," Katie panted as Lori began to kiss her neck. The brunette simply hummed in response as she began to suckle the pulse point on Katie’s neck.

Suddenly Lori’s head snapped up and she crawled away from Katie to stare out the window. "What?" Katie asked in confusion.

"The wedding," Lori explained in a horrified tone as she turned away from the stunned blonde and pulled on her bathrobe.

"Oh." Katie laughed as she pulled herself up and began to search for her clothing. Her knees were weak and her mind a little foggy as she pulled on her skirt. She noticed the large garment bag hanging on the clothing rack. "I don’t know why you gals insist on partying the night before the wedding," she teased, feeling uneasy when Lori wouldn’t look at her. "So you’re a brides maid?" she asked as she continued to dress, hoping that Lori would look at her.

"No," Lori choked out in a fearful tone.

"Maid of honor?" Katie continued, feeling her anger rise when the other woman wouldn’t look at her.

"No," Lori sobbed, still keeping her back to the confused blonde.

Katie pulled on her bra as her brow crinkled in confusion. Her emerald eyes suddenly widened as she walked purposely over to the garment bag. Her body was trembling as she reached for the zipper.

"Please don’t," Lori pleaded as she jumped off the bed.

It was too late. Katie had already begun opening the bag, her heart pounding as the delicate white lace was revealed. She stumbled backward as the gown was finally in full view. "You’re the bride?" Katie choked out in horror.

She turned to see the frightened look in Lori’s eyes and knew it was the truth. "I have to go," Katie stammered as she frantically began to search for the rest of her clothes and her car keys. Lori collapsed onto the bed. Katie fought against the urge to go to her and offer some comfort. But what could she say or do? Katie stood there as her emotions stormed inside of her. On the one hand she knew she had nothing to feel guilty about. On the other hand, she was angry that Lori had used her. Katie also felt a deep-seated need to comfort the woman who was weeping uncontrollably. There was a loud knock on the door and a familiar voice demanded that Lori wake up.

Katie recognized the voice and knew it belonged to the woman who had started this entire fiasco. She threw open the door and found two brown eyes staring at her with a very surprised look. Katie yanked the woman into the hotel room and slammed the door shut. The woman’s shocked gaze bounced between Katie and Lori. Katie felt a surge of anger rush through her, as the woman looked at her half clad body with a snarl.

The dark-skinned woman’s jaw dropped in horror. "Oh my God," the woman stammered. "You slept with the cocktail waitress?"

"Yes," Lori choked out, still unable to look at either of them.

"I have a name," Katie fumed as her anger reached the breaking point. Lori turned to her with a sad expression and Katie’s heart sank when she realized that Lori didn’t know her name. "Katie," she added weakly as she crossed her arms over her chest, suddenly feeling ashamed of her actions. The blonde fought back the tears that were threatened to escape. She turned to the stunned African American woman who was still staring at both of them. "Let me guess. You’re the maid of honor," Katie spat out.

"Natasha," the woman stammered.

"Look, she’s freaking out," Katie quickly explained. "You’re her best friend. I suggest you do something to help her."

"What can I do?" Natasha stammered as Katie snatched her blouse off the floor.

Katie flashed the bewildered Natasha a sneer. "You started this," Katie accused her. "Why did you set her up like that?"

"I didn’t . . . I mean, I didn’t know . . . ," Natasha tried to explain.

"But you suspected," Katie accused her. "That was the real reason for the lap dance, wasn’t it?"

"I . . . uhm," Natasha stammered as her eyes took a sudden interest in her shoes. "Yes, I suspected but I never thought that this would happen," Natasha blurted out as she looked up at Katie, looking guilty.

"What?" Lori fumed as she jumped off the bed and stormed over to a stunned Natasha. The brunette towered over the frightened woman. Even Katie jumped back as she felt the anger pouring out of Lori. "What did you suspect?" Lori demanded with a growl.

"Lori, I’m sorry," Natasha blurted out fearfully. "I know that you care for Brian. But I never felt that you were in love with him, and for sometime I suspected that maybe you were denying . . ."

"Denying what?" Lori shouted. Katie and Natasha cringed from the harshness in the woman’s voice.

Natasha stood there in stunned silence as Katie quickly scrambled to find her shoes and car keys. She snatched up both items and made a mad dash for the doorway. "Wait," Natasha called out to her in a pleading tone.

"For what?" Katie flared at both of them. "You’re her friend; you help her," Katie shouted as she tucked her shoes under her arm and reached for the doorknob. "I think I’ve done everything that I can," she added bitterly.

A deafening silence filled the room as Katie began to open the door. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end as she felt Lori approach her. "Katie?" Lori offered in a soft tone that sent a shiver down the blonde’s spine. Katie took a deep breath and collected her last ounces of courage before turning to the tall brunette. Katie looked up at Lori with a cold stare. "I’m sorry," Lori said sincerely as she reached out to the smaller woman. Lori’s hands froze in midair before she could touch Katie. "I’m really sorry for all of this," Lori added sadly as her crystal blue orbs filled with tears.

"So am I," Katie responded curtly before walking out of the room and bolting down the hallway to the staircase. She didn’t care that she was fleeing the hotel in a state of undress. She just needed to get away. She didn’t stop running until she was nestled safely in her own apartment.

 

PART THREE

The following Tuesday Katie was sitting in the outer office of the assistant director’s office at one of the most prestigious museums in Boston. She was wearing her best suit and she tapped her fingers nervously, praying that she wouldn’t do anything that would ruin the opportunity for landing her dream job.

The past few days had been hell for the small blonde. She felt angry, guilty, used, and like a fool all at the same time. She was sorry that Lori was confused with her sexuality but she was angry that both Lori and Natasha had used her. Then again she willingly went to the beautiful brunette’s hotel room without questioning anything. Not even taking the time to practice safe sex. Katie knew in her heart that knowing that Lori was to be married the following morning was the only thing that would have stopped her from going to that hotel room.

Katie shook her head in an effort to vanquish the troubling thoughts and questions that still plagued her. ‘I need to focus. I’m more than qualified for this job. I have the right experience with my internships and studies overseas. I have the right recommendations. I can do this. Soon I’ll be doing what I love most - studying the past,’ Katie thought, giving herself an internal pep talk as the secretary motioned for her to go in to see Ms. Beauchamp.

Katie smiled confidently as she collected her portfolio and entered the small yet elegant office. Her confidence vanished when she spotted Natasha standing behind the desk. The one saving grace was that Natasha seemed equally as stunned as she was. The sound of the secretary closing the office door jolted both women back to reality. "Please have a seat," Natasha offered in a slightly flustered tone.

Katie nodded agreeably as she sat in the chair. The blonde reminded herself that all was not lost. Hopefully Natasha was ethical enough to overlook the events of a few days ago. "Dr. Keefer," Natasha began in a professional tone, while her voice quivered slightly. "Katherine Keefer," Natasha muttered as she rubbed her temple nervously. "I had no idea," Natasha stated, a look of despair on her face.

"Of course not," Katie responded dryly. "I was just a cocktail waitress."

"With your credentials, why are you working there?" Natasha inquired in bewilderment.

"Money," Katie retorted flatly. "I have loans to repay and the money is good. It’s only temporary until I can start working in my field. And it appears that I will continue working there for awhile longer," Katie added in a defeated tone as she began to gather up her portfolio.

"Wait," Natasha halted her firmly. "You don’t understand what the problem is."

"Yes, I do," Katie retorted bluntly. "I’m a slutty cocktail waitress who screwed your friend and therefore not qualified to set foot in this fine institution. Despite my impressive resume. I guess it’s time to start faxing my resume to other parts of the country."

Katie hung on to her calm demeanor despite the fact that anger was rapidly growing inside of her. She’d just lost the position she’d spent most of her life working to attain because she had slept with the wrong person.

"No, you don’t understand," Natasha addressed her as she stood. "You’re the top candidate for this position. This meeting was supposed to be just a formality to ensure that you weren’t some kind of flake who only looked good on paper."

"You know you’re giving me excellent grounds for a lawsuit," Katie cautioned her, feeling completely confused by the turn of events. ‘Did I misjudge her?’ Katie questioned herself as she reclaimed her seat in front of the other woman’s desk.

"The problem is . . . ," Natasha began hesitantly as Katie braced herself for a brush off. "The final decision is going to be made by the director, Dr. Milner."

"I’m very confused right now," Katie confessed. "I get the feeling that you’re telling me the job is mine but I’m not going to get it."

"The problem is . . . ," Natasha repeated with a trembling voice, "that Dr. Milner won’t be making her decision until next week when she returns from her honeymoon."

Katie broke out in a cold sweat as her emerald eyes bugged out in horror. "Oh my God," she responded slowly. "Lori?"

"I’m afraid so," Natasha responded in a sorrowful tone.

"She married him?" Katie mumbled in a distant voice, confused as to why she cared.

"Yes," Natasha answered her in a hurt tone. "She almost didn’t," she continued.

"It’s none of my business," Katie cut her off as she once again collected her portfolio and stood to leave.

"This is my fault," Natasha muttered angrily. "I’ve been trying to push her for years to realize the truth. I should have stopped when she got engaged."

"Again, none of my business," Katie responded curtly. ‘Damn! My only one night stand and it cost me everything I’ve spent my entire life working for.’

"Hold on," Natasha interrupted her thoughts. "Lori is a very honorable person."

"Yes?" Katie snapped back in a sarcastic tone. "I could tell by the way she bedded me the night before her wedding."

"Hey!" Natasha flared defensively.

"What?" Katie responded with a heavy sigh.

Natasha took a deep breath of her own before continuing. "I don’t think Lori will refuse to hire you for this position because of what happened."

"How can she hire me now?" Katie argued. "How can she work with me? How can I work for her?"

Katie simply shook her head, knowing that Natasha was asking herself the same questions. Katie turned and walked out of Natasha’s office, feeling like her world had just come crashing down around her.

 

PART FOUR

The crowd seemed rowdier than normal, which wasn’t helping to lift Katie’s spirits. Her co-workers’ constant inquiries as to what was wrong and how her big interview had gone didn’t help either. She had been faxing her resume out across the country without much success. It wasn’t as if anthropology was a booming field these days. It had been over a week since her big interview and her mood was growing darker with each passing day.

She delivered a round of drinks to a group of drunken women who were celebrating one of the ladies’ fortieth birthday. Katie kept her distance, vowing never to fall into the same trap again. Unfortunately her aloof demeanor was affecting her tips. She turned around to wait on her next table when she spotted her standing at the bar.

Katie’s heart raced and her palms began to sweat. She almost dropped her tray when she found herself lost in a sea of blue. Even from across the crowded nightclub Lori’s presence was wreaking havoc on her emotions and libido. Somehow she managed to take the order.

She brushed past Lori, hating her body when it tingled as she moved by the tall brunette. "Excuse me," Katie said curtly, trying not to look at the other woman.

"I need to talk to you," Lori offered quietly as her hand came to rest on Katie’s forearm.

Katie shrugged away from Lori’s touch; it sent a jolt through her body. "I’m working," Katie responded icily, her eyes drifting to Lori’s amazing hands. She felt an unexpected surge of anger when she spotted the large diamond ring and gold band on the brunette’s ring finger. "You know, if you’d bothered to wear that rock the last time you were here, we wouldn’t be in the mess," Katie accused her bitterly.

"I left it with my parents so nothing would happen to it," Lori explained shyly.

"How very thoughtful," Katie snapped.

"I need to talk to you," Lori repeated, fidgeting with her wedding band.

"And I told you that I was working," Katie repeated harshly, noticing that Kenny was watching the entire scene. "I need a Sex On The Beach, a Kahlua Mudslide, a Tom Collins, a Midori Sour, and a Long Island Ice Tea."

Kenny nodded, slightly stunned by the harshness in Katie’s voice. "You should be working for me," Lori asserted firmly. Katie’s jaw dropped as she stared at the brunette with a bewildered expression. "You deserve the position. It would be wrong for you not to get it or take it because of something . . . because of my mistake. I don’t understand why I did what I did."

"Sure you do," Katie responded frankly. "You wanted it to happen, Lori, and now you just want to pretend it didn’t. That you didn’t feel the way you did. That you didn’t enjoy what we did. But you did."

She could see the fear in Lori’s eyes as the brunette struggled to catch her breath. Katie grimaced at the reaction she’d caused with her callous words. She collected her order and left the confused Lori standing at the bar. Katie was grinding her teeth when she returned to the bar and found Lori still standing there. "Please leave me alone," Katie pleaded after she placed her order. "I need this job."

"You have a job in your field waiting for you," Lori pushed. "You earned it. You deserve it. You and I will rarely cross paths. I won’t bother you. I won’t harass you. I will simply let you do your job and I will never allow what happened between us to affect my ability to be objective when it comes to your position. Take the job, Katie. Don’t hurt yourself because I’m a total jackass."

Katie tried to ignore her but Lori’s words were getting through. During the night Lori remained perched at the bar, and each time the blonde cocktail waitress approached, she implored her to accept the position. Katie was thankful when closing time approached and Lori would be forced to leave. The brunette thrust her business card onto Katie’s tray. "Call me," Lori asserted before walking out of the smoky nightclub.

"Want to talk about it?" Kenny pried as Katie counted out her meager earnings. Her head slumped as she released a sob.

"You’re not going to believe it," she cautioned him as she looked up with tears falling down her face. A long dissertation and several Margaritas later, she woke on Kenny’s sofa with a nasty hangover. As her head pounded, she dialed Lori’s office number and reluctantly accepted the position.

 

PART FIVE

Several months later Katie felt like a new woman. Lori had kept her word and stayed away from her. They only saw one another when it was absolutely necessary. And when they did meet both women managed to keep things on a strictly professional level. Of course it didn’t stop Katie’s mind from wandering back to the delightful memories of the one night they’d shared. She often found herself wondering if Lori ever thought about that night. Then she would mentally kick herself for even thinking about those things. She did notice that when she and Lori would pass one another in the museum that the brunette often seemed lost in thought. Once again she chastised herself for even pondering what was going on in the brunette’s mind. "None of my business," she reminded herself.

One night Katie was working late on a new collection that had just been received by the museum. The tapestry she was examining was so captivating that she was lost in the design. "Amazing, isn’t it?" the sultry voice whispered in her ear. Katie yelped in surprise as she jumped and clutched her heart.

"Sorry," Lori quickly apologized as she took a shy step backward.

"You scared me," Katie chastised the brunette playfully. "I was so wrapped up in this I never heard you come in."

"Should I start wearing a bell or something?" Lori teased her with an amused smirk.

"That could help." Katie laughed. The laugh suddenly died as she found herself once again captivated by Lori’s eyes. When she realized that she was staring at the other woman, she immediately broke the gaze and turned her focus on her work. "Sorry," she mumbled as Lori took a seat next to her.

Katie’s body began to tremble in reaction to Lori sitting so close to her. "How’s it going?" Lori inquired as she began to examine the tapestry.

"Good," Katie explained proudly. "I should have the dating completed by tomorrow. From everything I can see it’s authentic."

"Good to hear," Lori congratulated her. "You’re doing a great job."

Katie almost missed Lori’s comments as she watched the brunette’s fingertips carefully dance across the rich threads of the tapestry. Katie’s eyes drifted shut and her stomach clenched as memories filled her mind. Suddenly her eyes snapped open when she realized that something was missing. She stared down at Lori’s hands and discovered what was missing. Instead of the gold band and large diamond ring, there was only a dim tan line on Lori’s ring finger.

Before she could stop and think about what she was doing, Katie captured Lori’s hand and looked at it as a wave of confusion rushed over her. It wasn’t until Lori shyly removed her hand from Katie’s grasp that the blonde realized what she’d done. "Separated," Lori offered quietly in response to Katie’s unspoken question.

They sat there in the dimly lit room that was Katie’s lab, each seemingly struggling with the rush of emotions. "Do you want to talk about it?" Katie finally offered as she tried to ignore the constant throbbing of her lower anatomy.

"It was a mistake," Lori offered grimly. "But I guess you already knew that."

"I didn’t," Katie lied. She instantly regretted the lie. "The night we met I never would have guessed that you were the one who was getting married. I thought it was the redhead who grabbed my ass." Lori laughed at the memory. "I mean, she was wearing an engagement ring and put the veil on," Katie continued to explain. "Plus I thought you were . . ." She began to chew on her bottom lip nervously, wondering if she should be the one to say this to Lori.

"Gay," Lori concluded for her.

"Yes," Katie admitted, "I thought you were gay."

"Did you think that before or after I licked tequila off your body?" Lori inquired nervously.

"Before," Katie confessed as her hand unconsciously grasped Lori’s. When she realized that she was holding the brunette’s hand, she went to release it. Her movement was halted when she felt the light squeeze Lori offered in response.

"I didn’t," Lori responded sincerely. "Natasha did. She said that she’d known it for years. I mean, I guess I suspected and I’ve had urges, but I guess that I’m really good at lying to myself."

Katie wrapped her fingers around Lori’s as she allowed the woman to proceed at her own pace. Katie was fighting against the overwhelming urge to reach out and kiss Lori as she drank in the brunette’s chiseled features. "When I touched you, it felt right," Lori continued thoughtfully. "My body never felt that way before."

Katie’s mind went blank as she reached out and cupped Lori’s cheek in her hand. Lori smiled at her as she leaned into the touch. Katie wasn’t certain which of them moved first or if they moved in unison. She wasn’t aware that they’d somehow closed the gap that was separating them until she felt her lips melting into Lori’s.

Katie cast aside all sense of reason as she parted Lori’s soft full lips with her tongue. She moaned as Lori’s tongue parted her eager lips in the same manner. Katie soon became lost in the sensation of their tongues wrapping around one another. The blonde’s hands began to roam across Lori’s broad shoulders as the kiss grew more passionate.

Both women were gasping with desire as they finally released one another. "Why do you have to be such a good kisser?" Lori asked in wonderment as she captured Katie’s face in her hands.

"Why do you?" Katie responded with smile as Lori drew her closer and reclaimed her lips.

Things quickly escalated as their hands began to roam across one another’s bodies. "This is happening too fast," Katie panted as she pulled Lori up and guided her over to her desk.

"I know," Lori groaned as she began to remove Katie’s lab coat and unbutton her blouse.

"This is wrong," Katie continued to reason as she lowered Lori down onto her desk. Her nimble fingers quickly undid the buttons of Lori’s blouse while the brunette opened her blouse and began to caress Katie’s breasts.

"We shouldn’t be doing this," Lori added as Katie began to open the brunette’s slacks.

Katie was about to add another reason why they should stop when she felt Lori teasing her nipples and suckling her neck. "God, I want you," Katie moaned instead of arguing against touching one another. She felt her blouse fall to the floor. Lori fumbled slightly until she finally released the clasp on Katie’s bra. While Lori quickly removed the garment, Katie was pulling the brunette’s slacks down her hips.

Katie’s body arched as Lori captured her nipple in her mouth. The blonde’s hands moved quickly up the brunette’s body and began to remove her lover’s blouse and bra. Lori’s mouth teased her nipples while Katie fondled her lover’s breasts with her small hands. Lori moaned against her skin when Katie began to pinch and tease the brunette’s nipples.

Lori pulled away from her slightly and looked up at Katie with a smoky gaze. "Katie, I don’t want just this," she offered softly. "I mean, I want this, but it isn’t just your body that draws me to you."

"I feel the same," Katie confessed, suddenly feeling a sense of freedom by finally admitting that there was more to her attraction than just Lori’s stunning good looks. "We can still do this right?" she added playfully.

"Yes," Lori responded huskily.

Katie drew Lori’s slacks and underwear down her long legs as she sank to her knees. Then she removed the last of Lori’s clothing and cast it aside. Kneeling beside her desk, Katie nestled her body between Lori’s thighs and draped her long legs over her shoulders. Katie sighed as she drank in the aroma of her lover’s passion. She parted Lori’s lips and dipped her tongue inside of the brunette’s wetness. Lori’s body arched as Katie’s tongue glided along her sex. Katie pulled Lori’s body closer as her tongue began to flicker across her swollen nub. Katie suckled Lori’s clit into the warmth of her mouth while she pressed her fingers against the opening of her lover’s warm wet center.

She could hear Lori’s frantic pleas as she entered her. She felt the walls of Lori’s center tighten around her fingers. She allowed her lover’s body to adjust to the feel of her touch as she suckled her clit harder. Katie knew that the intensity of their long denied feelings would overwhelm both of them quickly. She couldn’t slow her pace as she began to plunge in and out of Lori’s wetness while she teased her clit. She needed to feel Lori exploding against her and she silently prayed that they would have time in the future to take things slower.

The uncertainty of their future did nothing to stop Katie from taking her lover completely as her hand and mouth moved in perfect rhythm. She felt Lori’s body trembling as she neared the edge. Urged on by her lover’s pleas Katie took her harder and deeper until she felt Lori’s body thrashing wildly. Lori was crying out her name as she climaxed against Katie.

The blonde’s fingers stilled inside of her lover, allowing the last drops of passion to slip through her trembling body. Katie slowly licked Lori’s passion from the inside of her quivering thighs. She gradually slipped her fingers out of the warm cocoon and rested her head on Lori’s stomach. "I adore you," Katie confessed as she placed soft promising kisses on Lori’s skin.

"Katie," Lori whispered as the blonde looked up and found that she was staring into crystal blue orbs filled with what she hoped was love.

The thought frightened her as she stood and Lori pulled her closer. The fear slipped away as she felt Lori’s tongue teasing her erect nipple while her hands busied themselves with lowering the blonde’s pants and underwear. Katie’s head fell back as her lover’s fingers explored her wetness. She parted her thighs as Lori entered her. Soon her hips were thrusting against Lori’s touch while the brunette suckled her nipple greedily.

The feel of Lori plunging in and out of her while her thumb teased her clit was quickly driving Katie over the edge. "Come for me," Lori pleaded against her skin. Katie’s body erupted as she cried out and clung to Lori. The brunette wrapped her up in a warm embrace as Katie tried to calm her trembling body. Katie lifted her head and brushed back Lori’s hair from her brow.

"We have a lot to talk about," she whispered before placing a gentle kiss on Lori’s brow.

"I know," Lori agreed before kissing Katie lightly on the lips. "Do you think we could go somewhere and talk?"

"Yes," Katie accepted with a smile.

They dressed and Katie locked down her lab. She offered her hand to Lori who accepted it with a bright smile. Still fearful of what lay ahead of them, Katie led Lori out the door on what would be their first date. The feel of Lori’s hand resting comfortably in her own gave her a sense of reassurance and courage.

 

The End

send comments to yomavis@email.com

for updates, previews & the wednesday afternoon series join my egroup,

yomavis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Return to The Bard's Corner