Warlord Daze

by Katrina


The following is a bit of alternative fiction based on certain characters from the Xenaverse. It is not meant to infringe on anyone else's rights. If you don't agree or disapprove, please go read something else.

Xex Alert: Oh Boy Is There. .This is a Prurient Piece with a Bit of Kink (If you hear the crack of the whip then you'll be in the neighborhood) Proceed at your own risk. :)

Naughty Word Alert: The F word is definitely used. .Twice. But they are used correctly. If this offends, close your eyes or pretend it's another word. I don't mind.

Remember, this is all meant in fun!


They were helpless in each other arms, having laughed so hard that the tears rolled. The compact woman's sweet face rested at the corner of the warlord's neck and shoulder. Xena shifted the bard so her legs were balanced across her lap. One arm wrapped around Gabrielle's back and was supported by the armrest. The other wrapped around the sweet woman's outside hip. Their hearts were so peaceful they fell asleep that way.

Xena woke up a little later, realizing that she felt stiff in places. Her head hurt, but not as much as she deserved. Gabrielle's weight was settled comfortably on her and while the warlord was reluctant to move in case she woke up the bard, she also knew she needed to stretch. So she did, using almost (to anyone else) imperceptible movements that lengthened and contracted tired muscles. Xena was well practiced with moving in small , deliberate gestures. It came in handy when she happened to get captured. Sometimes you had to get out of manacles the hard way. Plus, it came in handy for other things. She smiled lovingly down at her bard as she thought about those other applications.

Then her hand began to roam, almost of its own volition. Suddenly, the warlord was wide awake, and she wanted Gabrielle to wake up too. Long fingers with short nails, but enough to provide sensation, began to stroke along the bard's thigh in a drawn out motion that extended almost to calf. Then her hand moved back up until it paused at the underside of the bard's knees. She began to swirl those fingernails.

Gabrielle felt a lovely, but tickley kind of sensation, that caused a tingle to shoot straight up her nervous center and down to the cradle of her desire. She woke up immediately, but didn't open her eyes. The only indication that anything was different was that she took one long breath and held it for a moment while she cognitively tried to place what was going on.

She opened her eyes when she let out the breath. She grinned, "let me guess, I fell asleep."

Xena shook her head in the negative and grinned back, her fingers still moving, but now sliding stimulatingly up Gabrielle's thigh. "Nope. WE fell asleep."

A low chuckle emanated from the bard, "well, it *was* kind of a long dinner. Active even."

Xena's grin turned wicked. She leered. "Which reminds me."

Gabrielle wasn't sure why she started scrambling out of the warlord's lap. Maybe it was the tone of voice, maybe it was the diabolical glint in her eye, maybe it was just the thing to do. But as soon as she heard those words, she was in fact moving. Hastily.

She didn't get very far. One second she was standing and still had a skirt around her waist. The next second (or at least a couple of heartbeats) she was uncovered from the waist on down (which meant she was totally revealed to her lover's wanton gaze) and spread face down lengthwise across Xena's thighs. "What the. . ."

"You have been very naughty, Gabrielle." The words weren't quite a whisper, were not a shout and were definitely spoken as if they were true. Gabrielle felt the need to protest.

"What?!! I have Not been. I was very care. . ."

*smack!*

The hand was quicker than the eye and faster than Gabrielle's mouth. It wasn't a blistering whack, but more like that of its early predecessor. It was an attention getter. The bard felt the slap on one of her buttocks and her flesh rang hotly with the contact of Xena's hand.

Xena's voice was a purr. "That was for talking back."

Gabrielle was still a little sleep fogged. "I was not. . ."

*smack!!*

The other buttock got it next. This time it was followed with a slight caress of the hand. The bard's head began to clear. Xena leaned forward, her hair brushing against the fair woman's back causing the young one to wiggle in pleasure. She felt the leather of Xena's outfit against part of her skin. It was delicious. The warlord's voice held a promise, "From now on, if you talk before I ask you to, you won't feel *this*."

The hand came down, warm and spicy against the small woman's lovely round backside, followed by a swirling soft caress of the fingernails that seemed to plant the sensation deep into Gabrielle's skin. Suddenly the bard really, truly wanted what Xena was offering. She opened her mouth to say something, then registered the prerequisite. She bit down the words that threatened to pour from her mouth. Xena grinned to herself, pleased that her hunch proved correct.

The warlord caressed the back of the strawberry blonde's thigh. Then Xena's warm hand returned to cup the curve of Gabrielle's posterior. "Now," the Mediterranean woman said, her voice rumbling voluptuously, "Tell me about Colchak's lieutenant. Slowly"

Gabrielle was only too happy to spill her guts. "He's my cousin. I knew him when I was growing up. He recognized me." She hoped that was slow enough.

*smack!!!* OH, Yes!

The spank landed a little low on the round curve, not quite at the crevice that led eventually to her tropical folds. Xena allowed her hand to trace down the line of Gabrielle's fanny, but didn't dip in. That would happen later. "Oh?" The warlord asked, indicating the bard should continue.

"He left home before I did. He was like me, wanted adventure. It's been years since I've seen him."

Gabrielle hoped this interview would be over soon. She was quickly losing the ability to even want to think about her cousin. She was too occupied with how good this was feeling and thoughts of Xena.

*smack!!!!*

Each spank was becoming a little rougher, a bit hotter. Xena could feel the palm of her hand begin to glow and tingle. Her eyes narrowed in sultry enjoyment. Gabrielle's buttocks squeezed and released reflexively. The bard oohed an inhalation in response. The press of Gabrielle's breasts against Xena's thigh were becoming distracting. The dark woman felt her own arousal start up again and reveled in it. The warlord asked, "Is he reliable?"

Gabrielle bent her head down and stretched her neck. She scootched her butt up, slightly, not quite consciously. Xena's eyebrows arched at the feminine arching movement. Gods, she was presenting! Xena licked her lips and considered the implications with a touch of joy in her heart. She was *SO* tempted to nibble. The warlord shook her head to clear the thought. Business first.

The bard's voice was muffled, "Colchak seems to think so. Aedal's family. I don't know. He seemed to understand that he shouldn't worry. If he says something to me tomorrow, I'll set it right."

Those words were spoken a bit hastily, but Xena forgave her anyway. Gods, Gabrielle was *so* responsive. How could she be so blessed? What God loved her so much? Maybe she could forgive *that* one for interfering in her life. Gabrielle was a gift worth all the money, all the treasures, that this world possessed. The warrior was sure of it now. Maybe, Xena contemplated, the little bard was worth all that she'd been through in her life. She'd go through it all again, if it meant meeting up with her bard and having this moment.

Xena looked down at the fair skinned woman's backside. It was turning a lovely shade of pink. She licked her lips and blessed and thanked whoever it was with all of her heart (and in the depths of Vesuvius, Haphaestus in her arms, Aphrodite, who was having a similar experience to Xena at the moment, laughed with the delight of a job well done. )

The warlord reminded herself to focus. "That would be good, but don't say too much." responded Xena as her hand rang across the bards lovely skin in a kind of skip, landing in two places. Gabrielle let out an inarticulate cry and Xena felt a hand wrap itself around her lower leg. Ah, that wouldn't do. It could lead to struggle and she wanted her lover nice and vunerable. "Let go of my leg Gabrielle. Grab the chair if you must, but not me." She felt the release promptly. Gabrielle felt the reward just as promptly. The bard's hands clenched against the crosspost on Xena's chair. There was another cry. Xena began to trace a word along the top edge of the strawberry blonde's roundness.

"Aedal could be useful, or not. Let's ascertain his trustworthiness and see where it leads." The warlord said thoughtfully, even as Gabrielle was trying to decipher what was being written. Xena decided to take a closer look at the results. Gabrielle felt the swish of hair against her skin as the dark woman leaned and looked. She felt a warm, warm hand cup her sex, then part it, until a finger slid along her insides. "hmm, almost." was the whisper that was closely related to a gasp. Xena was taking a moment to still a sudden slamming of her heart at the sight before her. Gods her bard was so red, so wet. The red head was ready, but Xena wasn't quite.

Gabrielle nearly whimpered at the effect of Xena's touch, but suppressed it quick. She felt the warmth of Xena's body over hers (which had been driving her posterior wild) move itself away, then felt something grab her hair, not too tight. "Lift your head Gabrielle." The strawberry blonde lifted her head and felt the grasp as something tender, not threatening. She was being helped, not hurt. She felt long fingers wrap around her neck and turn her head. "This interrogation is almost done. Would you like a little more?" There was a pat on her posterior to indicate what Xena meant. The bard thought and nodded. She was close, closer than Xena realized to tilting over the edge. "How about five more, hmm." Gabrielle nodded again and was rewarded with the warlord's body closing over hers and a kiss that was long and sweet. Then the warlord turned the sweeet woman's head slowly so it was facing the original direction and gently lowered the bard's head by the hair. Gabrielle made a mental note to let Xena know, somehow, some way, about how good it felt to have her hair being held that way, though maybe the angle could be different. Gods, she was loving this.

Five emphatic strokes were made, each one used to gage Gabrielle's reaction for next time. Xena wanted to find the perfect pitch, so she could hold it and keep the bard suspended when the opportunity arose. She knew she found it, when Gabrielle's hips arched and she cried out at the same time and finished the next two strikes at that level with the final whack being the hardest. Gabrielle's vocalization of "OH Gods! Xena!" could be heard throughout the tent. She hadn't cum, but she wasn't far from it. Xena traced the word again, in a sentence this time, marking and stimulating the skin in a different way. Gabrielle was practically humping at her thigh and a moan of pure pleasure came out of her mouth and she vocalized in a gasp, "Oh Gods! I love you too, Xena!"

Xena's breath caught and a long slow smile that sparkled all the way to her eyes took over her face. Then, unable to resist the coloration that was too similar to a fruit's, the warlord gave into temptation and began to nibble and kiss and lick the hot surface of the bards skin, while a glowing hand found the bards center and began to do its wetly passionate work. The bard dug into the carpet with bare feet, trying not to move and miss the lovely feelings being produced in her body by Xena's mouth, but when she felt the warlord's entry, her cries became mewls of want and her hips began moving.

There was an abrupt cessation of everything that caused the bard to clench at the crosspost again, "Xena!!, OH Gods, Please!" She was begging and wasn't ashamed. Suddenly she felt herself being lifted up, until she was standing upright. Xena got out of her chair and pushed it back from the table.

She moved the bard until she was in front of the chair and ordered, "Bend over."

*OH thank Gods!* was all that the bard could think, as she did what she was told. She heard thunks and the swish of material being moved. Then there was the pressure of hips against hers and a warm furry moistness that she recognized as Xena's. She moaned and leaned, supported by her forearms which rested on the soft cushion of the warlord's chair.

Xena's body covered hers for a heartbeat, hands reached around and captured full breasts and she whispered over Gabrielle, "Tomorrow night, what do you want? The switch or whip?" She felt hands part her, then hips grind against her sex. "Or would you rather I filled you up, fucked you, with a phallus, tomorrow?"

A phallus? How? Whose phallus? Hers! Gods. And that word. "Fuck." Normally she hated the word, but the way Xena said it, sent tremors of pure lust through her body. Tomorrow seemed too far away to be thinking about tonight, yet the questions had Gabrielle arching against Xena in passionate receptivity.

Gabrielle's hands clenched at the fabric of the chair, her thoughts in a lather. "Please. please." The bard was having a hard time pretending to have a rational thought. "Later. Take me. I can't. . I can't. ."

"Alright, I can wait." Xena held still and played with the bard's breasts for a minute.

Gods, she wanted a decision. Gabrielle's hips bucked against the woman, but it didn't make her move. The bard gave in.

Gabrielle, decided to go with her first desire, "Whip. Please, tomorrow, whip!"

There was a purr. "very well then. The table can wait." Xena's warmth slid down the bard's back and away.

OH Gods!!! "PLEASE!"

Suddenly, strong arms captured her hips and Gabrielle looked underneath herself and saw that Xena was half kneeling, still in her boots, dark curls teasing into view. Then she felt the hot moistness of a mouth and tongue that knew what they were doing. Her hips rocked against that hungry ambush with no decorum at all. It took very little time before the young woman was screaming out, crying out Xena's name in ecstasy and relief.

Xena held the position of her mouth, until Gabrielle was finished, then uncurled herself. She pulled the bard close at the hips and whispered endearments as the lovely woman panted. When the strawberry blonde was rested enough to be thinking a bit, and start to uncurl from her bent position herself, the warlord lifted the woman into strong arms and spoke softly, "Now, it's my turn." She kissed her hazel eyed lover softly, caringly on the lips, then carried her bard into the privacy of their "bedroom."

The bard put out her hand in front of drapes in a blocking motion, "Xena."

The warrior stopped and looked into seriously worried hazel eyes. Something was upsetting her bard? What? "Yes?" She asked with concern etching her voice.

Gabrielle fingered the warlord's skin and looked down, "How was I naughty? I tried so hard, I. . ." The bard's voice was almost a whisper.

Xena looked startled. Oh dear. She laughed kindly, reassuringly, "You were perfect my love. Absolutely perfect. I couldn't have done this with out you. You were the most obiedent, adorable, . . ."

Gabrielle looked up, her eyes larger and softer than a puppy's, "Then why?"

"Because you are the most beautiful thing in the world and I wanted to." Gabrielle blinked, then beamed. Xena walked through the partion, "Perfect in everyway, except," her mouth found the bard's in a wet kiss that took the small woman's breath away, "You were going to water the wine and that my love," another long sultry kiss, "was," another, "very," another core stirring kiss, "very" and another, "naughty."

Gabrielle's expression went soft in a different way, "Ohhh, Xena." This time it was she who kissed Xena ardently, with all the fire of her tender soul, till the dark woman's knees trembled.

There wasn't much sleep, but the warlord most definitely woke up happy.


20 | 21 | 23


©September 1997

wasn't much sleep, but the warlord most definitely woke up happy.


20 | 21 | 23


©September 1997