Warlord Daze

by Katrina


The following is a bit of alternative fiction based on certain characters from the Xenaverse. It is not meant to infringe on anyone else's rights. If you don't agree or disapprove, please go read something else.

Xex Alert: Oh Boy Is There. .This is a Prurient Piece with a Bit of Kink (If you hear the crack of the whip then you'll be in the neighborhood) Proceed at your own risk. :)

Remember, this is all meant in fun!


The meal was delicious. Xena felt free to call Gabrielle by name as soon as one of the statelier looking women mentioned it in passing. The red head gently choreographed the serving of the dinner and the fetching of the bath with professional confidence. The sound of water being carried and cautiously poured into the bathing receptacle was almost soothing. Xena asked where the other slaves were being quartered. The assumption was that Gabrielle would be staying the night. Xena's lips turned up in a smirk as she thought of the look that had passed on Gabrielle's face before the woman had answered. It had been that of a frightened, but excited deer. *That* had fired up Xena's already flaming libido.

When Xena indicated that she was ready, Gabrielle shooed the Amazons out. One stopped just short of the edge of the protective overhead flap and took a stance which indicated she considered herself on guard duty. Gabrielle opened her mouth to say something, then shut it. Some things were not worth arguing over. Gabrielle entered the tent with a mild feeling of apprehension, which she tried to ignore.

Xena had moved towards the bathing area and looked to be ready to divest herself of her armor. "Mistress, please," Gabrielle's voice was soft, "let me." The warrior stopped and turned to face the woman who was suddenly kneeling at her feet. Xena looked down at the soft honey red hair, her face revealing nothing. It was with practiced ease that Gabrielle unlaced and removed the dirt encrusted boots and greaves. The slave massaged the length of the warrior's legs before standing up in one swift movement. Then, again, she released and lifted and removed the rest of Xena's armor with simple graceful movements that spoke of years of such activity.

Xena's voice filled the quiet tent. "Gabrielle?"

"mm" was the almost distracted response.

"How long have we. . .you been with me?"

Gabrielle thought as she gently helped Xena step out of her leathers. Her voice was even though her heartbeat was not. "I believe it's been almost two and a half years, mistress." There were several more heartbeats of silence and Gabrielle finished removing the last of Xena's clothes and set them aside. She tried not to stare (a bit unsuccessfully) as Xena's beautiful length slid into the water.

The warrior sighed with relief and closed her eyes, feeling a sense of security that she hadn't in a long time. She heard a gentle rustle and her eyelids flicked open. "Wait!" she said. Gabrielle quit picking up the clothing and waited patiently, her gaze steady. Xena picked up the scrub brush. "Do my back first." Gabrielle nodded, replaced the items where she found them and stripped from the waist up. Xena blatantly looked at Gabrielle's lovely body, taking in the color of her aureole, and her skin, which was now flushing to a lovely shade of pink. Xena's lips turned up into a closed smile. Then a powerful curiosity struck the warlord. She waved with the brush in a direction and spoke commandingly, "turn around."

Gabrielle raised her eyebrows and folded her arms across her breasts. Then she did as she was bid. As she waited for Xena to give her permission to turn around again, the bard noticed that her nipples had suddenly become very sensitive and had raised themselves in salute. She heard a splash and then some soggy footsteps and shivered as her body recognized Xena's heat before she even really drew near. A wet finger stroked her shoulderblade. Then she felt the warlord lean close and breathe into her ear. "You're missing something." Her voice was almost light and sounded nonthreatening. Gabrielle shivered anyway.

Still, hours of training came in handy and she found her voice. She knew that Xena had asked a question in sentence form and that she must answer the warlord. She didn't even have to clear her throat, but spoke as a composed orator. There was a part of her that grinned. She'd never be afraid of any form of public speaking again. Not that it had been a real problem before. She caught herself before she forgot what her answer should be. Her voice hung low in the air, "You said you were still deciding."

A wet hand splayed itself along Gabrielle's spine and another found its way around her waist. "Oh," was the whisper. "Is that so?" Gabrielle gave a shaky nod and felt her arms drop down. Another whisper, "Why is that you suppose?" Gabrielle felt the pressure of Xena's hand remove itself and almost moaned with the loss. Then she felt the press of Xena's warm nipples against her back and took in a surprised breath. She couldn't believe how good they felt. She instinctively leaned back, even as Xena continued. The warlord's voice was speculative. "You're pretty enough, but you're not very tall." Xena grinned wickedly as she felt Gabrielle move in her arms. "You smell good though and I like your voice. But that doesn't tell me anything. Tell me, Do you entertain me?"

Gabrielle's voice was shockingly level for all the emotions that were suddenly poring through her. "Sometimes, I think."

Xena's mouth was so close to Gabrielle's ear that it was as if she were kissing it with each word. "Only sometimes?" Gabrielle didn't trust herself to speak and chose to nod instead, but then she realized that nodding was taking her away from those wonderfully distracting lips, so she spoke.

"Sometimes."

"hm." Xena sounded like she was thinking. "And are you obedient?" her voice thrilled down Gabrielle's spine, even as her free hand cupped one of the slave's breasts. The warrior's thumb lazily played distractingly with an already aching nipple.

Gabrielle winced at that. She'd been afraid Xena would pose that question. Again it was training that saved her. Rachis had insisted that she tell the truth. "Sometimes I am."

There was a note of surprise in Xena's voice. It was almost teasing. "Sometimes you are? Only sometimes. hmm" It was a statement of fact and Xena tisked. "What good are you too me if you're only sometimes obedient?" Xena's other hand drifted to the belt of Gabrielle's skirt.

"I'm resourceful."

Gabrielle felt Xena pull away and then her mouth was at her other ear. "Well that's good." Gabrielle started. Did her ear just get licked? Xena continued, "tell me more."

"I'm a fast learner."

Gabrielle was sure she felt Xena smile at that one and the warlord's hand began unbuckling the belt around the bard's waist. "mm, continue."

"I'm a great back scratcher."

A low laugh sent shivers down Gabrielle's body and she felt a tingle start in her belly. There was a whisking sound as the belt came loose and then a thump as it fell to the ground. Xena's hand began unbuttoning the skirt itself. Gabrielle felt her knees begin to buckle. This time she felt wet lips touch the skin of her neck. "Oh you must be good for something else," Xena spoke seductively and every rational thought in Gabrielle's head vanished. The only thing that escaped her mouth was a moan.

The warlord's nimble fingers accomplished their goal and soon Gabrielle was as naked as Xena herself. Xena's hand lowered itself to cover the downy curls of Gabrielle's sex and the young woman arched her hips at the contact. Then Gabrielle felt a little nip at her neck and then an abrupt separation of skin on skin contact. She gasped in the shock of loss and tried to recover her equilibrium.

"Turn around Gabrielle."


pt 1 | pt 2 | pt 4


ŠAugust 1997

1 | pt 2 | pt 4


ŠAugust 1997