Warlord Daze

by Katrina


The following is a bit of alternative fiction based on certain characters from the Xenaverse. It is not meant to infringe on anyone else's rights. If you don't agree or disapprove, please go read something else.

Xex Alert: Oh Boy Is There. .This is a Prurient Piece with a Bit of Kink (If you hear the crack of the whip then you'll be in the neighborhood) Proceed at your own risk. :)

Remember, this is all meant in fun!


She looked like a Goddess. That was Gabrielle's first thought after facing Xena. Her next thought was, *a goddess with a whip* and she felt a moment of panic that passed by as quick as the wind. She was too caught up in gazing at Xena. The warlord's sleek body stood out against the candlelight and Gabrielle's eyes drew the lines of muscles that she knew were there. The whip was still partially coiled, but it's stinging tail lay in the palm of Xena's hand. Gabrielle couldn't believe she was even thinking of doing this. Gabrielle's expression revealed nothing, yet. This was another one of those trained responses. But her heart was palpitating wildly and her she knew her body's responses betrayed her.

Xena's gaze was stern. Her voice held no revealing inflection. "Is this what you want, Gabrielle?" Gabrielle wasn't sure how to answer the question. She wasn't sure what question was being asked. Xena held her arms wide and the whip uncoiled it's length. Gabrielle licked her lips quite unconsciously. "Am *I* what you want Gabrielle?"

Gabrielle looked helplessly at Xena. How could she explain? She loved Xena. She loved *All* of Xena, the dark and the light and the in betweens. She loved the familiar Xena of her travels and she loved this stranger Xena. She knew, however, that though the words, "I love you," had passed her lips before and they'd stolen a kiss or two, this was a whole new world she was approaching. She loved Xena so much she would do almost anything to be near her, to help her, even walk into the pits of Tartarus if she had to. How could she explain her desire to surrender, to show Xena how much she loved her, how much she trusted her? She stewed in her dilemma for long drawn out seconds and finally came to a conclusion.

Sometimes you can't explain. Her voice came from somewhere so deep inside she didn't even recognize it. "Yes."

The next thing Gabrielle knew she was being caught up in an embrace so formidable that she almost forgot to breathe. Then Xena released her a little, but kept her mouth to Gabrielle's ear and did some ground laying. They were simple rules that had already been explained to Gabrielle before, but for some reason it was different from Xena. It was an act of love. Gabrielle responded in understanding and repeated the safe phrase as requested. Gods she was going to do this. She felt a little tremor go through her body and heard the last whisper. "You can stop any time you want to."

Gabrielle's voice was stronger this time, "yes, Mistress." Xena caught the bards face in her one of her hands and kissed the young woman gently. Then the warlord looked thoughtful and grabbed the woman by the hand.

The only problem with tents at a time like this is that they have no solid walls (Xena's preference), but this one had a sturdy post that Gabrielle could lean against and she invited the slave to do so. Xena took the time to guide the bards hand and to help her find a comfortable stance. Then in a small tease, she snaked the whip down Gabrielle's inner thigh and was gratified to hear a small moan. Gods she was going to go through with this, the warlord marveled. Xena's hand touched Gabrielle's and she asked one more time, her voice almost quavered, "Are you sure?"

Gabrielle smiled, almost beatifically. Her voice was husky, "Yes. Please."

Oh the hormonal things that surrender did to Xena. Nipples which had been standing sloppily were suddenly alert, parts that were only semi wet were now sopping and her whole body tingled. Battle lust had nothing on this sensation.

Xena stepped back and made sure her aim and she let fly one perfect sizzling kiss that dazzled Gabrielle's skin. The bard thought she would remember the sensation that poured through her body for the rest of her life. Then there was another stingingly pleasurable sensation that matched the sound of a whip and then another. Gabrielle's hands wrapped themselves more firmly against the post and she found herself actually arching to meet the sensation.

Outside, the Amazon guard winced with each crack, silently counting. But she waited for the code word that would allow her to enter and didn't hear it. Not once. And as for the other less informed occupants of the camp who might have heard, they turned their heads. Discipline was a strange thing. At least they didn't have to watch this time.

There weren't that many lashes to count, not really and each stroke had been so lovingly delivered that while there was a twitching kind of burning sensation, there were no marks. At least there would be none in the morning. The only sounds to come out of Gabrielle's mouth had been moans of pleasure, but Xena had no desire to push the woman and stopped a little earlier than she might have at another time.

Gabrielle was breathing fine, really, though some of those breaths were coming mighty heavy. She felt Xena's presence again and this time a cool hand splayed against a warm back. The tingle of her hand zinged right through Gabrielle. "Oh Gods." She cried as Xena's hand slid down her back and touched the now sensitized hips. Her body had a will of its own and responded by arching again. Gabrielle's heart beat loudly in her ears.

Gabrielle heard Xena's voice as if it were a little far away. "Would you like to rest a bit?" Gabrielle nodded and Xena helped her uncurl. Then in a moment of compassion the warlord lifted the woman into her arms and carried her. Gabrielle thought they were going to the bed, but Xena stopped at the bathtub. She smiled down at the woman. "I still haven't had my bath. Care to join me?"

Gabrielle was far past refusing and only nodded her head. It amazed her how easily the warrior carried her weight and stepped into the bath. It amazed her even more that it was still warm. Gabrielle gasped up in Xena's arms, but the warlord pulled her down and close, till her breasts were touching the bard's sensitized skin. Her voice was sultry, "It will cool down in a bit. You'll see." Gabrielle drew a shuddering breath and leaned trustingly against Xena. She was astounded by how good this felt, almost good enough to ignore the ache that had developed between her legs.

Xena smiled down at the woman, her blue eyes searching Gabrielle's face for any signs of true pain. All she saw was a woman in bliss. She scooped a handful of water and let the water flow over the scar on the woman's shoulder. Her face broke into a thoughtful frown, but she hid it quickly. Wouldn't do for the strawberry blonde to see it. Gabrielle shivered, which caused Xena to decide to bathe the woman in earnest. She grinned at herself. So much for getting her back washed. Gabrielle was in no shape for it. Next time this scenario poked it's head up, she'd remember to have that done first.

She lathered her hand with the soap and began to gently move that hand down the length of Gabrielle's body. The woman opened her hazel eyes in sleepy pleasure. The look on her face was so deliciously carnal that Xena's intentions changed abruptly and her hand continued in a downward slide that finally met with the woman's red gold curls. Gabrielle gasped and swung her head gently and one golden hoop brushed coldly against Xena's skin. The warlord felt a shiver of goosebumps thrill across her body.

Xena's fingers dipped and found a slick wetness there. Oh, Gabrielle was so ready. She kissed the parts of Gabrielle's neck that were revealed and let her tongue create artistic little patterns on the canvas of the young woman's skin. Her hand played into Gabrielle and she parted herself willingly, thrusting against Xena. Her mouth opened and she found herself begging the warlord, "please. I want. . ." She couldn't believe what she was asking, but knew she agreed with Rachis and Shasta. There are some things that are good to learn for yourself. The warrior pressed into that hollow spot with two willing fingers and her thumb played along the hub of Gabrielle's desire. The next thing Gabrielle knew she was vocalizing Xena's name as her body burst into a thousand glowing particles that only happened to take her normal shape in Xena's arms. (This caused the Amazon outside to both grin and blush furiously. It's kind of difficult to look tough and forbidding when that happens, but some how she managed it).

Xena's hand rested inside the tender grip of Gabrielle's thighs (not that she had any sort of impulse to move that hand anywhere else). The other one she used to support the bard's body. She was grinning almost mirthfully and was kind of glad that Gabrielle couldn't see it. After a time she moved her hand away from it's intimate haven very slowly. Then, when Gabrielle seemed conscious enough, Xena said a few words.

First she got the woman's attention with, "Gabrielle?"

The bard smiled, and her eyes stayed closed.

Xena grinned and spoke softly, but firmly into the woman's ear, "The next time I tell you to stay home, and you don't," Gabrielle's eye's popped open. Xena kissed her ear. "I'll remember this." The bard looked up into shining blue eyes and heard the threat and the promise. She burst into tears for all the right reasons, glad to be safe in *her* Xena's arms. Then the warrior spoke the words she'd been meaning to say for years, but couldn't because of fear of what Gabrielle might think. Now that she knew, her heart was an overflowing well of emotion. Her breath blew the words into Gabrielle's very soul.

"I love you."


pt 1 | pt 2 | pt 3 | pt 5


ŠAugust 1997

warlord2.html">pt 2 | pt 3 | pt 5


ŠAugust 1997