Warlord Daze

by Katrina


The following is a bit of alternative fiction based on certain characters from the Xenaverse. It is not meant to infringe on anyone else's rights. If you don't agree or disapprove, please go read something else.

Xex Alert: Oh Boy Is There (and I really mean it! This is definitely NC17 time) This is a Prurient Piece with a Bit of Kink (not so much this time. It's just sex) Proceed at your own risk. (If it's too much, there's not much plot being developed here, it's more of a character development kind of thing) :)

Remember, this is all meant in fun!


Xena, the warlord, woke up as soon as she felt Gabrielle move from the bed and suppressed a burst of disappointment. Didn't she understand? Hadn't she made it clear? Just because the slaves of the past (and Xena had long ago figured out it had to be one of hers who trained Gabrielle, she just wasn't sure which one) had to go about fetching her breakfast and tea and whatnot, didn't mean she wanted Gabrielle to. She'd meant what she said. She wanted to wake up to naked bard. Obviously, they were going to have to talk about how to take a hint. She decided to play at sleep, to watch through half closed eyes and see what Gabrielle did this early in the morning.

Gabrielle lit one candle and pulled on her robe, then she stealthily slipped through the heavy privacy curtains. She was gone for three hundred twenty one and a half counts. The hazel eyed woman's reentry was just as silent. Xena acknowledged the amazing idea that Gabrielle may have finally learned how to move in such a way that she might possibly, if Xena weren't paying attention, actually be able to sneak up on the warrior princess. Gabrielle's gaze fell upon the warrior and came near to stealing her breath away. Xena had to fight to keep her breathing sleeplike and her eyes slitted. The warrior had never seen a look quite like the one the bard was giving her. The strawberry blonde's gaze traveled over the powerful woman's form, enjoying it in full, cherishing her curves, eroticizing the way Xena breathed, claiming her warrior for herself. Owning her.

It was painful for the warrior when the bard turned away, but not for long. Xena watched as alluring shoulders and a smooth, muscled backside were revealed by the falling puddle of a silk robe. Gabrielle didn't have to bend to retrieve it, for she caught the edge of the garment with one of her hands. Her dark lover was a bit disappointed at that. The bard didn't bother folding the robe, but draped it lazily on the bench besides Xena's armor. Then the small woman stepped to the wash basin and gave herself a quick sponging. She dried off, using the same towel Xena had used to dry her.

Gabrielle blew out the candle and not many counts later, Xena felt the weight of her lover settle back into bed. A sensuously delicious womanly body nestled against her, wrapped around the warrior companionably. She felt one of Gabrielle's hands extend upward until it cupped her breast, fingers splaying apart around her nipple, which hardened in response. The bard's leg slid around her thigh and dipped lightly into the part of her legs. A light kiss touched her shoulder, then, in a few heartbeats, there was the sound of someone she loved breathing in sleep.

A sigh escaped Xena before she could stop it. Gabrielle *had* understood. She let herself go back to sleep.

She woke later, briefly, to hear almost silent rustlings and whispers within the tent and determined that it was a couple of Amazons making breakfast and switching guard. Morpheus claimed her again. A hesitant knock woke her the final time, close to when she'd normally awaken. Then, before she could make up her mind whether to answer, or try and scoot away from Gabrielle without waking her (something that used to be fairly uncomplicated, but now she didn't trust that it would be), an Amazon stepped in with a mug of tea. Xena suddenly found it easy to sit up. The bard had rolled away with a sleepy eyed smile and was now in the process of stretching. The cover, partially trapped by Gabrielle, fell away from Xena's body as she sat up, exposing a breast to the hidden delight of the serving Amazon, who bowed and handed the mug over to Xena's waiting hand.

The warlord thanked her. Then the Amazon, who Gabrielle identified as Esther, bowed with a smile, then exited. Xena sniffed her tea. It was her favorite.

She sipped the warm liquid, appreciating the tingly flavor and its sweetness. Then she set the cup aside and turned to talk to her bard to tell her how much she appreciated this. She never got to the talking part. Gabrielle, while the warlord's back was turned, had freed herself from the covers. And as requested last night (or so she interpreted Xena's highly arousing statement) posed in nothing but a hungry smile. She reclined on her side with one hand supporting her head and the other drifting somewhere near her belly button and distractingly near the golden red marker of her sex.

Then that hand moved.

Bardic fingers and a thumb dabbled hypnotically in the soft golden down, and one knee arced up until the flesh of her womanhood was revealed and her foot rested securely on the surface of the bed. In a smooth, unexpected movement which made Xena gasp in response, a couple of fingers slid in and disappeared into the pinkish red folds. Gabrielle's eyelids hooded with suggestive relish. Xena watched in fascination as skillful fingers, which were obviously slick, moved tantalizingly in the bard's depths. The warrior's own moist response told her that this was an unexpected gift.

"I love looking at you. I always have. You're so beautiful, like a goddess come down to earth." Gabrielle's sweet voice, now husky with a different kind of appetite, flowed softly through the air, and Xena shivered as if she had been touched by those fingers which were delving and searching. The small woman spoke like she was telling a secret, "Sometimes, when you weren't looking, I'd just stare, trying to absorb you into myself. Then later, when you were away, I'd do this," the bard's hips arched as she inserted her fingers deeply inside and began thrusting. Her voice became a little ragged, "and pretend, imagine it was you."

Xena couldn't move. Her nipples became taut (almost painfully) and her body flushed with color. She could feel the folds of her desire swelling in response to Gabrielle's voice and actions. She licked her lips, her gaze focused on the way the strawberry blonde was moving her hips in a kind of circular thrust.

"Then, I'd imagine what it would be like to taste you. I thought to myself," Gabrielle gave a little gasp because the memory of her desire and the memory of their lovemaking flooded her, "that I'd love to trace the crinkles of your nipples with my tongue. I'd try to follow every little line, every little bit of those lovely mazes, until I found you and made you moan," Gabrielle's smile was wicked, "or whimper." The bard's voice was like the green silk of her robe, rich and smooth, "And when I was done, when I'd suckled till you wished you could give me milk," Xena's gaze had finally made it's way up to Gabrielle's mouth, "I'd find my way to where you open and discover if there were mazes to explore there too." Xena shuddered with an orgasm brought on by words and sight alone.

That quiver of pleasure freed her from the bard's spell. The dark haired woman covered the Gabrielle's hand with her own, as she ensnared the woman's mouth with a wanton, sultry kiss driven by real need. Her fingers gently removed the bard's own, and replaced them. She luxuriated in the slick of Gabrielle's desire, and her hand moved in time to the bards well established erotic tempo. Then on an impulse she drew back from the kiss and offered a breast, cupped by her other hand. It was Gabrielle who moaned.

She leaned forward, sitting up a little, using one arm to support her and the newly freed hand to capture one of Xena's breasts. The warrior thrilled to the wetness of Gabrielle's fingers as they slicked over her nipple. Then, the bard, keeping her promise, began to map out the lines of Xena's aureole with avid craving, switching, when she wanted, between breasts and using her fingers to explore and tease what her tongue did not.

Xena held back, her hand and arm tirelessly moving, though she'd added a few twists to what she was doing, but there came a time when she couldn't help it, when the suckling became too much and she moaned breathlessly and shuddered. A second orgasm that hadn't centered on her clitoris. Stunning. This was the reaction that sent Gabrielle crying into a sweetly intense spasm of joy that lasted until Xena finally withdrew her fingers and cupped her sex and even then Gabrielle felt the slowing, shivering pulses of her inner muscles that sent thrills of pleasure arcing through her for a good while.

Xena leaned the bard back with her body and kissed her, long and slow. Then, after waiting for those final palpitations of delight to finish, she asked, not wishing to rush, but still feeling the wetness of her need, if Gabrielle still wanted to taste her (And the warrior did need, though her body had shuddered twice. Her belly was still wound tight with desire). The bard, with the appearance of being sleepy eyed, nodded and grinned in erotic response. With that the warrior kissed her lover fully on the lips and, surrendering that kiss, knelt over the waiting bard.

Mouth met wet open lips and, with eyes now closed, Gabrielle began a tenderly fierce and hungry exploration of the warrior. The bard wrapped her arms around Xena's thighs and hips, directing her movements. Gabrielle drank in the sweetness of her lover. She loved the way the olive skinned woman tasted and felt, almost to the point of weeping. She let her tongue and mouth explore every crevice and line, just as she'd always dreamed and felt a responding shudder of pleasure. Yes, this was what she'd craved all that time, and she'd been right. It *was* good.

Meanwhile, the dark haired woman had to lean a little, using her arms as support, as she huffed and rocked with each stunning questing touch of the bard's tongue. There were points she thought she'd hit the edge, but somehow never quite managed to pour herself out. Still, with a artistry born of two years of imagining by one lusty bard, Xena was done for. Especially when the strawberry blonde finally dipped in and pierced her lover to her very heart. Xena cried out Gabrielle's name in aching joy, quivering with the grand undulating pulsations of amour's consequences.

When they managed to leave the partition, the tea was very cold. Again.


12 | 13 | 15


ŠAugust 1997

f="warlord12.html">12 | 13 | 15


ŠAugust 1997