Warlord Daze

by Katrina


The following is a bit of alternative fiction based on certain characters from the Xenaverse. It is not meant to infringe on anyone else's rights. If you don't agree or disapprove, please go read something else.

Xex Alert: Oh Boy Is There. .This is a Prurient Piece with a Bit of Kink (If you hear the crack of the whip then you'll be in the neighborhood) Proceed at your own risk. :)

Naughty word alert: (Depending on your definition of Naughty words) A word describing male anatomy and rhyming with the word "socks" is used in this chapter in a threatening way.

Why? Because it is in character. Xena, the warlord, uses the words that will get the message across. Xena, the warlord, has heard it all. Xena, the warlord, does not mince words. Finally, Xena, the warlord, likes those kinds of words. In the right context they get her all fired up. (Which is I suppose makes this my way way way ahead Naughty words in prurient context alert)

Remember, this is all meant in fun!


Xena may not have taken over Nisus and Colchak's army, but she took over the camp. They spent the day organizing, setting everything (and that means *everything*) the way Xena wanted it. Gabrielle did a lot of moving about independently, ordering soldiers and mercenaries and possibly hoodlums, who supposedly had much more experience in this realm, to do this or that in an effort to please the tireless warlord. Those warriors hopped to it, some of them having a firm memory that Gabrielle *knew* how to use the whip. Even Nisus, who had at first planned on raising a bit of tartarus (until he saw the small golden slave was doing much of the direction) and Colchak, who for some reason was amenable to just about any request Xena made, got in on the act. By the time Helios was on the descent, the camp looked much different and was laid out in such an organized way one would have thought it was a small city that just happened to be comprised of tents.

There were unexpected moments of passion throughout the day. The warlord had decided that she wanted her slave nice and stirred up for the evening. She figured it was only fair, for though her desires had been doused somewhat that morning by the fiery little bard, Xena had remained quite aroused by the thoughts and memories that flooded her brain *every* time she saw the compact woman.

Xena was a passionate woman, had always been. Hers was a libido of heroic proportions and that was not bragging. It was a well known aspect of her personality. She delighted in her desire for Gabrielle. The warrior couldn't recall anyone who matched the way Gabrielle inspired her, even Marcus, and she was *very* inspired. She grinned wickedly. She only hoped the bard could keep up (though she had every intention of not wearing the woman down. For despite herself, despite the knowledge that most warriors died young, she kept picturing the two of them together in the distant future, hair grey and skin wrinkled, making out by a fire place. Gods, she wanted this woman forever.)

It started fairly early, Gabrielle's hair caught the light of the morning sun just so, and Xena's libido suddenly caught on fire. It had taken every ounce of willpower not to take the bard then and there, in front of the twenty or so persons who were gathered in the command tent to hear her will and obey it. She wasn't shy about seduction in front of others, but she doubted that Gabrielle would have been thrilled at the idea. The young woman was still recovering from yesterday. Best not to push her luck. The dark haired woman got business over as soon as possible, sent those soldiers out while delaying Gabrielle with some pretense of having to say something to her, then while she had her chance she stole the moment, kissing and touching the bard passionately until the woman's face was the color of a pink rose. Then she let the slave go abruptly and in her best warlord mode acted as if she'd forgotten the woman was there.

She grinned at the memory. Gabrielle had stood around for a few seconds, trying to gather her wits. Then, when Xena had turned to look with narrowed eyes and had asked why the slave was still around, the compact woman had managed to leave with that gawky gate of someone who'd just been surprisingly thoroughly kissed. It secretly thrilled the warlord that she could have that effect on the bard. By Artemis Gabrielle's lips were soft. She touched her own mouth in memory and smiled till sparkles danced in the blue.

Later, as she was getting ready to run Argo, she'd stopped to see what Gabrielle was doing. The slave had been directing, in her own gentle style ("Put that over there, please."), the storage of weapons in the "armory." Xena stared at Gabrielle's back, imagining her fingers trailing along the bard's skin making it tingle. The strawberry blonde had turned around looking startled. Xena had smirked, and then, set about ravishing the woman with a gaze of hot pleasure. When the bard had turned a satisfactory shade of red, Xena turned her sultry gaze away and moved on as if she'd not even stopped to look at the bard.

Another time, while the bard was bending at the knees (and the sight of the "slave" crouching nearly had Xena on her own knees) to help lift a heavy box (something she shouldn't have been doing, but hey, Gabrielle forgot. It only endeared her to the soldiers she was "ordering about." They thought of her as one of them after that.) Xena observed that there were several masculine types looking as if they'd like to get to know the woman better. She snuck past them and behind Gabrielle while she was bending over at the waist to pick up the quill that had dropped. It was a convenient position.

Xena's hand snaked around the bard's waist, causing the woman to startle up (dropping the quill again) and the warlord's voice had been a purr, just loud enough to get the men's attention, which she already had. It was hard to escape the imagery of Xena standing as if she were about to have the woman from behind. It was a position that had some of them shifting their leathers in response to some rather abrupt blood flow. As soon as the warlord's arm began reaching for the golden slave, they'd known instantly they had more chance with a goat from Tartarus than with the powerful little woman.

"Like what you see boys?" Some were brave enough to nod their heads in response. Xena gave a low chuckle, "Good." The warlord's eyelids half closed and she dipped her head down and dragged her tongue along the side of Gabrielle's neck. The bard's eyes grew very wide. Xena's own expression widened and she stared boldly at the men, daring them to react (and there were some definite reactions going on). The warlord's hand moved up over warm leather to cup the woman's breast. She felt the nipple sharpening its point for her, "Just remember she's mine," She rubbed her hips suggestively against the woman's backside, "and I don't share." Her voice rang with a truth that struck them hard. Her hand dropped to Gabrielle's naked abdomen and her fingers made a lazy circle around the slave's navel. Gabrielle's expression was fast becoming trancelike.

Xena gave them permission to enjoy what they were seeing. "You can look, but don't touch. Make sure your friends know it." Her hand stilled for a moment and she stopped the seduction, just long enough to make her expression cold as ice, "If there's any problem with this. If I find anyone took what was mine or even tried to, I'll flay them alive and have their cocks for breakfast. Understood?" The coldness of Xena's voice chilled the bard and woke her from the seductive haze she was under. (For some reason, no one there thought Xena was speaking figuratively, except for Gabrielle.) The men could not shake their heads in agreement fast enough.

Xena's expression changed so quickly the men could hardly credit that they'd just felt their blood freeze. The beautiful woman's hand pulled the bard firmly against her body, then she tantalizingly licked the Gabrielle's ear. The haze returned. The slave leaned back and moaned softly. Xena looked at the men meaningfully as her hand splayed softly against the bard's abdomen, "Watch out for her. Treat her right," and her eyes narrowed with seductive promise, "and I'll treat you right." She kissed, then licked, the bard on the cheek and let the woman go. Gabrielle felt a little unsteady on her feet, but managed somehow to stay upright. Xena's eyes claimed the bard like her hands could not and the observer's cold pulses warmed right up again. (Strangely, after that, despite the threat, Gabrielle never lacked for help in the camp, ever.)

Later, as Gabrielle was preparing to get some lunch, the warlord happened upon the woman in one of the "alleyways," of the campsite. The bard had been taking a shortcut to their tent, intending maybe to spare enough time to catch a tiny snooze. Xena stepped in front of her, blocking the woman's way with her body.

"Going somewhere?" Her gaze held an intent that caused Gabrielle, who was in a state of high erotic tension already, to whimper. Xena hooked her fingers through the crevice of the bards top and dragged her till their bodies touched and her leg was positioned between the bard's thighs. She let her hands drop and grabbed the woman's hips, then pulled the bard up onto her own thigh, just a bit. The warlord's expression turn mischievous and she kissed the woman gently on the mouth. Then she rubbed her thigh against Gabrielle in a circular motion, just once, and whispered against her mouth, "Go eat your lunch and get your rest, because I'm having you for dinner tonight." Then, her mouth pressed against the bard's, forcing her lips open and Xena's tongue conducted a fine invasion that the bard wetly remembered for the rest of the day. Gabrielle couldn't have said where Xena went afterwards, but she stood still for a moment trying to get her bearings and remember what it was she was supposed to do. It was lucky she'd been busy that day, for her stomach reminded her.

Xena kept busy herself, despite other such carnal detours, and with practiced ease began resurrecting those good qualities that made her a superb leader. This time, it would be different, she committed to herself. This time she would strive to remember who she'd become over the last two years and to use that which she'd gained in a good way. Things might get dark, but the bard was her light. She would be careful and try not to let the situation bring out the worst qualities, using Gabrielle's presence as a constant reminder of what she wanted to accomplish, versus what she had been. Still what others didn't know wouldn't hurt them and would benefit her. By the time the camp was set up, she was *the* Warrior Princess again.


14 | 15 | 17


ŠAugust 1997

warlord14.html">14 | 15 | 17


ŠAugust 1997