Warlord Daze

by Katrina


The following is a bit of alternative fiction based on certain characters from the Xenaverse. It is not meant to infringe on anyone else's rights. If you don't agree or disapprove, please go read something else.

Xex Alert: Oh Boy Is There. .This is a Prurient Piece with a Bit of Kink (If you hear the crack of the whip then you'll be in the neighborhood) Proceed at your own risk. :)

Remember, this is all meant in fun!


They had, if not a long talk, a very sincere one after Gabrielle finished crying and had a little more food in her. Xena made it very clear. Once started, there was no going back. She would be the warlord in all ways, which meant that at times she would be a heartless bitch. It also meant that in order to serve the warlord, Gabrielle might have to be too. Gabrielle had winced at that one. But Xena took the bard's face gently in her hand and gave her a safe word. It sounded innocuous enough, yet was used few times in life. She told the bard the results might not be instantaneous, but if the bard needed out, the warlord would find a way. Gabrielle had nodded. She was developing a genuine affection for safe words.

Xena reminded Gabrielle of her insubordination during their experience with the Horde and when Gabrielle had looked to protest, Xena acknowledged that it had turned out for the best, but it wasn't something they could afford right now. She warned her "slave", very carefully, very descriptively that she must not interfere and that if Xena told her to do something, she had better or she would have to suffer the consequences whether Xena wanted her to or not. In the privacy of their tent, the bard could question, could vent, she could, after giving Xena fair warning, even hit. But if they were outside, Xena was in charge. No questions, no venting. The warlord was, however, open to constructive suggestions. In fact, that would be one of Gabrielle's primary jobs. Not only would she be acting as Xena's favored, she would be conducting business for Xena, scribing for her, providing counsel (when asked or if she respectfully proposed it) among other things. Xena had smiled wickedly at that "among other things," phrase.

Xena told the bard that since Gabrielle was hers, *No* one else was to make free. Which meant no unpermitted touches (unpermitted by Gabrielle that is. .Xena was not entirely unreasonable. The bard had laughed at the gentle quirk of humor that glimmered in the warlord's eyes). Gabrielle was to defend herself if it happened. The warlord didn't care if Gabrielle broke bones or even killed (though she knew Gabrielle wouldn't) in the process. Gabrielle had her permission and if someone gave the bard grief, Xena would see to the problem.

After some more talking, they arrived at an understanding.

Gabrielle pretty much knew all of this. Not so much because Xena said it, but because her trainers had practically pounded it into her head. The bard had every intention of proving to Xena that she could, in fact, behave. Or at least, mostly behave. She also took into account Rachis emphasis that Xena liked a little. . .spice . . .in her life. That gave her a little leeway, which she intended to use, if she needed to. She had a feeling she was going to surprise the warlord. Xena had no idea. When the bard heard that Xena had been hurt (and the story had said it was almost to death. ..never mind that she knew it wasn't true now) she'd felt such a huge protective instinct that her whole point of view on life had changed and combined with the tutelage of Shasta and Rachis, Gabrielle wasn't quite the same person she used to be. She was here for Xena, warlord or not.

Come to think of it, last night had been a life altering experience. Her body still tingled with memory. But she'd felt the evening had been incomplete, somewhat. Not that it hadn't been wildly beyond her expectations, but she hadn't expected to fall asleep in Xena's tender embrace. She'd been looking forward to loving the gorgeous woman who'd captured her heart so thoroughly. Gabrielle gazed solemnly at Xena, who had taken the moment to quench her thirst. She watched the way the darkly beautiful woman's throat moved as she drank the liquid and found it as attractive as a magnet. Gabrielle decided it was her turn.

Xena finished her drink and was turning her head to say something when her mouth was captured by the strawberry blonde's. But Gabrielle didn't linger on her lips, instead choosing to reposition her body so that she was half standing between the warlord's legs. "Gabrielle?" Xena questioned.

Gabrielle's response was a husky whisper, interrupted by the kisses she was planting along the warlord's neck. "You pleasured me so last night." Xena felt a shiver of delight and realized that her earlier wishes of the morning were possibly going to be met. "I want to pleasure you."

Xena's voice somehow retained it's smoothness. "But I'm dressed, Gabrielle. Ready for the day. I've got business to attend to," she teased. The bard's busy lips turned up in a smile. Xena could tell.

"Mm. Business can wait. I can't." Gabrielle's hands fell on Xena's thighs and she pulled back from Xena and stood up straight. Then she loosened the ties of her robe and let the garment fall off of her shoulders. Xena drank in the sight, noting the strong lines of Gabrielle's body and resisting the urge to touch. The bard stood for a moment, reveling in the warrior's frank gaze, then she knelt down. Her warm hands falling on Xena's thighs again. Her voice trembled a little as she spoke, "You fed me food, and that was nourishing, now let me taste you and I shall be full." Xena shuddered at the love in the woman's voice

Here was where Gabrielle learned if she'd really been paying attention. The small woman licked her lips in anticipation and slid her palms up Xena's thighs until her fingers notched in the legs of the warrior's undergarment. She began to tug, a wickedly anticipating smile crossed her face. Gabrielle's body was starting to flush with desire. Xena got a clue and an erotic grin plastered itself on her face. She helped by easing her hips up and then stepping out of the piece one leg at a time. Gabrielle set it aside carefully. Her eyes took on a voluptuous gleam. She dipped her head forward only to have Xena's voice startle her.

"Wait."

Gabrielle could have screamed at that moment. She could feel her passion's moistness begin between her own legs. Her belly tingled with want. She could smell Xena's aroma and found it more than appetizing. She craved.

Xena knew this, and wasn't intentionally trying to drive her bard nuts, but she wanted to be in a position to really enjoy what was about to happen. She spotted what she was looking for, hooked a long leg through the limbs of a chair and pulled it a little closer. Then she settled her booted foot on the seat of the chair. Ah, that was better. She parted her legs so her bard could get a better view. Then commanded, quite softly, "look."

And Gabrielle did.

The honey haired woman stared at what Xena was offering and thought it was worth more than any Sumarian treasure. She reached a hand tentatively, exploratively. Gabrielle's straightforward study of Xena led her to remark, almost to herself, "glorious." She touched the outer edge of Xena's folds with gentle fingers and felt the gathering of moisture that daubed the tips of the woman's dark curls. Her own body was responding with an outpouring too. Then she explored further dipping her finger in carefully and sliding it along Xena's length.

It felt marvelous and she wanted more. "Please," she begged, not caring that they supposedly weren't in Warlord/Slave mode. She felt like she needed permission. She felt like she was asking someone to open the gate and let her in. Xena nodded, her eyes hooded with passion, her voice a bit shaky.

"Yes."

That was all the bard needed.

She was tentative at first, moving slowly and hovering for a few seconds, just getting a feel for the proximity of Xena's body, the smells and the sounds. Now she would taste. It was slick on her tongue and tasted sweeter than she'd expected. The bard closed her eyes and moaned. She felt Xena's hips arch toward her a little and embraced the opportunity. Her intent to dazzle and surprise the warrior disappeared into a fine mist. Now she was just enjoying, letting her mouth salute Xena in its own way. She lapped hungrily, like a cat led to milk and she relished each provocative movement of Xena's hips. Gods this was lovely.

There was a ruckus outside. Gabrielle nearly popped up, but she felt a hand placed firmly against her head. Xena's voice was hoarse with desire. "Don't stop. Don't stop unless I tell you too." Then she added, a little desperately, "Please."

For that one word, Gabrielle would have kept going till she died.

Meanwhile, loud voices could be heard. Two females and one very demanding male. Gods, it was Colchak. What in Hades did he want? Xena had pretty much had it with the other warlords today and it wasn't even close to midmorning. This was supposed to be a day of rest damn it. Not some sort of convention. She decided to do something about it.

Her voice rang through the tent, "Eponin! Get In Here!" Gabrielle didn't even have a chance to react before the tent flap opened and the Amazon warrior stepped in and halted abruptly. Her eyes bulged at the sight before her. Xena's leg arced, supported by a chair, the Queen's head obviously between her thighs. The warrior couldn't decide whether to be offended, turned on or scared. She didn't have a chance to decide.

Xena's voice was as cold as ice, "Eponin, did you explain that we were busy?" The guard nodded, her face very flushed. "Fine, let that bastard in here, but only to that edge." She pointed. Colchak wasn't going to make it very far in the tent. "Don't let him go any farther." Eponin nodded. Xena growled, "Give me forty counts, then bring him in." Eponin nodded and turned abruptly around.

Gabrielle's mouth, was nigh unto still, but she was still gamely trying to overcome the faintness she felt. Xena's voice was soft and she stroked her bard's hair. "Gabrielle, stop." The bard pulled back. Xena dropped her leg from the chair and let her foot land on the ground. She gazed into the bard's eyes. "Are you okay?" The bard did a quick assessment. Her emotions were in high form, but other wise she was fine. She went ahead and nodded. Xena asked, "Trust me?" The bard nodded, her face a bright crimson. Xena didn't have time to tell Gabrielle what to do, so she directed her with her hands. Soon Gabrielle's chin was resting on her arm which was laying comfortably on Xena's thigh, giving the bard a good view. Xena wanted the bard to know what Colchak looked like. The chair blocked most of the sight of the bard's body from the entryway, but it was still obvious that she was between the warrior's legs. Which meant it was obvious what had been going on bare seconds before. A last minute decision prompted the warrior to add one more detail. Gabrielle found her free hand moving towards Xena and two fingers guided into Xena's wet opening. (There was no way for Colchak to see this. It was pure self indulgence on Xena's part.)

Gabrielle switched between undiluted embarrassment and plain desire. Then Xena's entry pulsed against her fingers and it felt as if a connection between them had been established. It was like magic. The bard felt a sudden bravery. If Xena felt comfortable with this, then she would at least try.

Eponin was smart this time, backing in carefully, leading the fulminating Colchak up to the prescribed point and allowing him to go No further. He hadn't noticed yet and was instead involved in his own diatribe about "Damn it, I'm a Warlord." His voice squeaked to a stop when he finally lifted his eyes from Eponin's determined face.

"Colchak," Xena's voice was deceptively pleasant in the silence. The warlord was goggling, taking in the bard's location and her impassive gaze. Xena's thigh hid the location of Gabrielle's hand and she was feeling pretty good about it, good enough that she was making flexing motions with her fingers, exploring through feel, and was quite nigh unto distracting Xena.

But Xena had the art of concentration down. Her eye's narrowed and her voice turned venomous. "COLCHAK." That got his attention. Her face was almost pleasant, but her voice dripped with rancor, "Tell me, is there a fire?" The tall blonde warlord's lean face went blank. Xena continued, "Are we being attacked?" If it were possible for a face to go blanker, his did. "Have the Gods descended and demanded an audience?" Colchak was beginning to fidget. Now her voice turned almost pleasant, "Tell me Colchak," His name became a swear word and Eponin's shoulders did that wince thing, "what are the purpose of guards?" Colchak colored as he realized that he'd broken one of the unspoken rules shared by Warlords. You respect the responsibility of the guards. He started clearing his throat, as if to speak. Xena held up a hand. "I will be out of this tent in a candlemark, no more, no less. I don't want to even hear you until then or else I'll be forced to see to it that you NEVER have to worry about someone barging in on You while you're being pleasured." She looked meaningfully at his crotch and then stared the sweating man in the eye. His brown eyes glazed and he swallowed.

"Eponin, escort him out." The Amazon pushed against him with her staff and he was forced back out of the tent. Meanwhile Xena's gazed turned downward and her expression turned to one of concern. She touched the bard's hair tenderly. "Gabrielle?" she asked, her eyes worried. She was afraid she might have pushed things too far, but wasn't sure if that was the case. The things the blond had been doing with her fingers had been quite distracting, especially when she started using her thumb. (Gods Gabrielle was a quick study.) The bard looked up and Colchak caught the peaceful nod that Gabrielle extended. He had a brief glimpse of the slave's face moving and then was outside the flap, but not before he heard Xena's voice raise in pitch and her exclamation of, "Gabrielle! Where did you learn THAT?!!!"

Inside the tent, Gabrielle grinned and continued the ministrations of her tongue and fingers, enjoying the combination of the taste and feel. Xena's hips began to rock against the bard and the woman had a sense of real power flow through her. She worked it. It wasn't too long after Colchak's unexpected visit, that Xena got her wish and was sent over the edge by a very loving bard.

Outside the tent, Colchak and Eponin stopped about the same time. The warlord stared at the flap of the entryway for a few seconds. He seemed unable to move. Eponin was having her own problems. She'd finally decided not to be offended, but was still working on the other stuff. She turned to Solari, her eyes unnaturally wide. "Sol, hand me the wine will you?" They usually didn't drink on duty, but a flask was always handy. You never knew when you needed it. Solari grabbed the bottle from its hook and pulled the stopper. She passed the bottle over. Eponin took a long swig and then swallowed. Then in a gesture of fellowship she handed the bottle to the befuddled warlord. Colchak took the wine gratefully and took two strong pulls before handing it back to Eponin. He looked sincerely at Eponin, "If I ever do this again, you whack me good over the head." Eponin promised.


5 | 6 | 8


These pages were last updated: August 23, 1997 (Very Darn Early In the Morning. The Story wouldn't let me sleep.)

ŠAugust 1997

| 8


These pages were last updated: August 23, 1997 (Very Darn Early In the Morning. The Story wouldn't let me sleep.)

ŠAugust 1997