This is from Penny and she’s organising the Xena Con After Party once again at the end of the Final Journey Part 3 Xena Convention. Are you going to con? Want to come to a great party? Well check this out!
In 2010 we started the tradition of having an after party at the end of the annual Xena Con, to say goodbye to our beautiful friends and family.
Every year, we ask for donations at the door to help cover the costs of room hire, which total over $2000. We usually don't make ends meet, and a few wonderful Xenites chip in a LOT to help cover costs. We are asking for everyone to share this around, so that we can book and pay for the most AMAZING family reunion the Xena world has ever seen.
So what are you contributing to?
- An AWESOME ballroom to party in from 8pm - 1am on Sunday night after the convention has finished.
- An incredibly kick ass amazing cake. JUST WAIT TIL YOU SEE IT!!!! (and you thought the Xena torso cake (pictured) was awsome...)
-A dance floor, cash bar, and speaker hire to blast the best music in melodia to boogie on down to all night.
- A night of amazingness with your beautiful Xenite friends.
- Speeches, and a few other fun surprises.
- Awards presentation of the MVP's of the 4th Annual Xenite Softball Game (being held Friday morning).
- Memories to last a lifetime. and then another life time. and another life time. and then a karmic reincarnation. and another life time. (thanks Eli!!)
So what do you say... wanna come along? As much or as little as you can donate will be so very appreciated - and I will personally give you a squishy hug at the after party!!
If you were at the party last year, you know it's worth it. Hudson 'cut' the cake in style (aka stabbed Xena in the chest to DEATH!) and we danced until dawn! If you weren't at the party last year, then you aren't gonna wanna miss this one!!
I can't begin to explain how much fun the after party is, so please donate, and then find out for yourself!
Battle on, Xenites, let's see what we can achieve!! Much love to you all. xoxoxoxo