The Bard's Corner
Xena Warrior Princess Fan Fiction Archive
Created 20 December 1996 and maintained by MaryD

 

Stories by Melissa Good
Email Missy Good

Xena Fan Fiction: Classic Fiction Series | Conqueror  

**Audio by WordWarrior - Click on the link to hear online or right click to download**

Uber Fiction: DakVerse - Dar & Kerry Fiction Page |
A Story of Humanity: The Jess and Dev Tales

 

Classic Fiction Series
Soulmates Series
Xena and Gabrielle Soulmate Series

A Warrior By Any Other Name (Alt) or Download Audio Version
Xena and Gabrielle make a new friend who leads them down a very unexpected path.

First Solstice  - A short story of how Xena and Gabrielle might have spent their first Solstice together.

At a Distance (Alt)  or  Download Audio Version
Gabrielle is recalled to the Amazons, while Xena decides to spend some time at home. The separation proves... illuminating.

Home Is Where The Heart Is (Alt)  or  Download Audio Version
Gabrielle's father sends for her -but all's not what it seems in Potadeia, and Xena decides to find out why.

Bound (Alt) or  Download Audio Version
Xena and Gabrielle decide to pay their friend Jessan a visit, but as usual, unexpected things seem to happen.

Winter's Ending (Alt) or Download Audio Version
Home at last, Xena and Gabrielle find that trouble follows them even there, as Amazons, Hercules, and some very unexpected guests liven up their winter.

The Longest Night (Alt) or Download Audio Version
Friends and relations gather in Amphipolis to celebrate the Winter Solstice, and a long-awaited joining

Reflections From The Past (Alt) or  Download Audio Version
Xena and Gabrielle while away the long winter days translating a set of old scrolls that hold a story strangely familiar to them.

Darkness Falls (Alt) or Download Audio Version
The Rift behind them, Xena andGabrielle start down the long road to reconciliation as they rebuild their lives.

Leap of Faith (Alt) or Download Audio Version
A delayed trading caravan draws Xena and Gabrielle's attention, with results neither of them expected.

Promises Kept (Alt) or Download Audio Version
Back on the road again, Xena and Gabrielle find that trouble is not about to leave them alone, as Xena recieves a summons from an old comrade at arms, reminding her of a favor owed.

Festival (Alt) or Download Audio Version
Xena and Gabrielle head forAmazon Country, to join them for the festival of Dionysus. It's supposed to be a nice, peaceful interlude, but as you know, Amazons + Gabrielle = TROUBLE.

Circle of Life (Alt) or Download Audio Version
After the bard's close call with Death, Gabrielle and Xena settle down at home in Amphipolis to await the birth of their child. But things never go quite as planned, and when Amazons,forest dwellers, and enemies are involved...

Dark Comes The Morning or Download Audio Version
Xena and Gabrielle have settled contentedly in Amphipolis, and are enjoying their new baby daughter, Doriana.  Or are they? Life is, as Gabrielle well knows, a series of trade offs. To achieve one thing, you often have to give up something else.


A Matter of Pride 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 - 14
Amphipolis has grown into a bustling trading center, with an increasing population and the troubles that come with success. One thing they don't have to worry about though, is being attacked. Everyone knows the Protector of Amphipolis, and no one wants to mess with her for a minute. Except her baby daughter, and a certain bard. Xena and Gabrielle decide to take a trip to Athens, to register Amphipolis' concerns and have a little fun watching the pageantry and glamour of the Olympic Games. However, nothing is ever simple when Xena's involved, and soon the real fun begins.

Champion 1 2 3 4-11 12-13 Part 14-15 (Complete)
On the way home from Athens, Xena, Gabrielle, and their daughter Dori find themselves caught up in the lives of their old friends the forest dwellers. Xena has been summoned to take up the mantle of tribal champion, a title she won in a time before her world, and GabrielleÂ’s so radically changed. Can she live up to the reputation that title demands?

Giving Thanks
A short story of Xena, Gabrielle, and Dori on the road home.


One Wild Ride 1 2-7 8-10 11-14 15-18 19-22 23 24-26 (Complete)
Xena and Gabrielle are home inAmphipolis at last. Things have changed, and not all for the better, but before they have an opportunity to straighten it all out, the spring thaws threaten the new city they find on their return and Xena and Gabrielle find themselves on a wild ride into danger that promises an even more dangerous way back home.
Also available in pdf Format


A Queen's Tale (PDF)
Xena
and Gabrielle have eased back into life at home after their last harrowing adventure. Gabrielle has taken over running the Amazons, the Amazons have settled into their new home, and Xena's just chilling out and practicing her swordsmanship as she keeps an eye on little Dori. But as usual, the Fates are never content to leave them alone and soon enough trouble comes banging on the door and once again they have to decide whether to answer it, or this time, escape out the back window.


Body, Heart and Soul (PDF)
Xena and Gabrielle have gotten used to the changes in their lives after their return from stopping the war between Athens and Sparta. Xena has started to expand her army and look for new allies in Thrace and Gabrielle is busy running her Amazon tribe while Ephiny gestates. Things are looking up - right?

A Change of Seasons
Xena and Gabrielle are enjoying springtime after their long winter and the struggles that surrounded it. Everything is going along great - crops are growing, animals are reproducing, merchants are coming to their festival party. No sign of the gods, no sign of trouble. So why are they both so nervous?

Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 | Part 7 | Part 8 | Part 9 | Part 10 | Part 11 | Part 12 | Part 13 | Part 14 | Part 15 | Part 16 | Part 17 | Part 18 - END

 

 

Conqueror

Shadows Of The Soul  1-4 5 - 6 7-8 9-16 17-19
For years now, Lunacy has been after me to write a Conqueror story.  I never was that fond of Armegeddon Now, but Lunacy lives in Miami, and knows where my house is. So – as a compromise, I decided to write a sorta kinda conqueror type story and here it is.

Queen of Hearts (PDF)
Xena
the Merciless finds herself dealing with an avalanche of change in her kingdom since she settled down and named an heir. But just when things look like they’re getting boring, a stranger from the East comes to challenge Xena’s throne and offer her a choice she no longer finds possible to make.

A Queen For All Seasons 1-5  6-9(Continued)
Xena
the Merciless feels like her world is finally settling down into something she might even start to enjoy. The summer harvest was good, people are showing up for her Harvest Festival, and Gabrielle has some storytelling to a Persian prisoner for some tips on massage. The only clouds on her horizon besides the usual winter storms was that message she sent to the King of Persia along with his daughter's head. What, really, could go wrong?